Worried about being under calorie consumtion after excersise

I have been successfully loosing a 1lb a week with what I have been doing so far (except this week).
My worry is that I am doing more exercise some days than others after inputting cardio done and I am finding that my calorie intake is going below the recomended 1200.

Should I be concerned by this or will eating more calories on other days within the same week actually balance this out?

I am trying to change my body composition and have been monitoring my muscle and fat mass and these are changing gradually and I want my body to build toned muscle and loosefat and not burn off the muscle I am working to achieve because of not eating enough.

I am after as much genuine nutritional advice as possible and would appreciate as many references or links to back up advise as possible.

Replies

• cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    I have been successfully loosing a 1lb a week with what I have been doing so far (except this week).
    My worry is that I am doing more exercise some days than others after inputting cardio done and I am finding that my calorie intake is going below the recomended 1200.

Should I be concerned by this or will eating more calories on other days within the same week actually balance this out?

I am trying to change my body composition and have been monitoring my muscle and fat mass and these are changing gradually and I want my body to build toned muscle and loosefat and not burn off the muscle I am working to achieve because of not eating enough.

I am after as much genuine nutritional advice as possible and would appreciate as many references or links to back up advise as possible.

I would highly suggest you consult with your primary care physician, a registered dietician for this because your current health is only known to the PCP. What is appropriate for others may not be appropriate for you...
  • tanya2581
    tanya2581 Posts: 4
    Thanks, that's what my friends have said. I just need to find a way to see a nutritionist cause the doctor doesn't see the point in referring me to one when I've asked in the past, even thought I willing to pay for one.