Anyone doing 30 Day Shred with C25K program?

Options
I just started C25K yesterday, and starting 35 Day Shred Saturday. I'm interested in your results!

Replies

• AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I did, lost 10 lbs in 2 months and at least 2 inches everywhere. I aimed for 2 days shred 1 day run/walk, 2 day shred, 1 day run. But there were plenty of rest days too. I posted my results yesterday http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/622371-30-day-shred-before-and-after-results
  • amyliz0226
    amyliz0226 Posts: 37
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing! You are doing great!
  • amanda_danielle18
    amanda_danielle18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    it's funny you mention this because i'm on my 7th day of 30DS, and i'll be starting the C25K along with it on Monday. the reason it's monday and not now, is i want to have it organized so it's monday wednesday friday. i'm excited for it! i'm not much of a runner.. at all!! but i'd like to get into it! and i feel like the 30DS isnt enough for me, so I need more!!
  • kasee8
    kasee8 Posts: 47
    Options
    I am! I have completed 11 days of 30 day Shred and 1 day of C2K. After 10 30DS workouts (about 15 days) I lost 5.5 pounds and 1.5 inches off my waist. I try to Shred about 5 days a week and I walk (orC2K ) 4-6 days a week.
  • amanda_danielle18
    amanda_danielle18 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    do you mind me asking about the basics of your diet plan? i've been on a low calorie diet.. not really eating any junk, mostly drinking water. but i'm on day 7 , and i've gained 2 lbs!!!
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I do! I do the shred almost everyday and the c25k program as written which is 3 days a week.
  • holhol12
    holhol12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am day 3 of C25K today, and planning on doing 30DS on the days I don't run (starting tomorrow)! I am glad to see others doing it too!
  • Dipmom
    Dipmom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I do both. I always do one or the other, no particular schedule...some days I do both.
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    do you mind me asking about the basics of your diet plan? i've been on a low calorie diet.. not really eating any junk, mostly drinking water. but i'm on day 7 , and i've gained 2 lbs!!!

Could be muscle gain? Have you measured yourself to see if you've lost inches? Or maybe you're not eating enough.