Newbie! Would love to add friends for encouragement

Options
Hello, I have been battling my weight for 8 years... Actually, from age 26-30 was my best... before then was a challenge as well. The most heart breaking is that it is no longer easy to lose weight... I go a week or two great with eating organic and healthy... Then there are days like today when I just want some Pizza with my salad this time... :) geez...

So I am looking to add friends so we can encourage each other and give pep talks when possible....

Thanks!

Replies

• danahake
    danahake Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I sent you an add. It really does help to have people cheering for you!
  • harveysdtr
    Options
    Thank you!
  • sophiebroderick
    Options
    Hi! I've just started this yesterday and first time on the website! I'm 26 and need to lose weight for my own health, it's taken ne a while to pluck up the courage to do something! I've gone two days without a chocolate bar which I think is a first in my life lol!! So getting motivated now.... Woohooo let's do it!! :-)
  • jap1148
    jap1148 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sent you an add...you can do this...
  • scotter26
    scotter26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a request x
  • harveysdtr
    Options
    Did you Have to mention Chocolate bar!?!... LOL just kidding:)... Thanks for adding me... we can do it. I'm tired of being FAT! I looked at recent pics and had to start doing something about it... I am in a fight with my taste buds once ore twice a week:)...
  • harveysdtr
    Options
    Thank You!
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Added everyone here!
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • adry20
    adry20 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request and anyone needing new friends can add me too :)
  • RealHealthQuest
    RealHealthQuest Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. The more encouragement and support the better!
  • clairekugler
    clairekugler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I read the first post! I need encouragement as well. Everything is so much harder in High School >.<