Looking for friends to keep me accountable!

Options
Hey! I'm an (almost) 30 girl getting healthy! I used to have a few good friends on here and we did a great job of checking on each other. Now though they aren't on here and I guess I am just looking for support. I'm not really need to lose weight, more just tone up and improve my cardio. If you've got similar needs/goals friend me up! :smile:

Replies

• skinnyminnie234
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm also looking for friends to help keep me on track! Just weighed in today and have lost 1.5kg so far!!

Anyone else who is looking for friends -- please add me :)
  • miaroche
    miaroche Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi

I am also looking for friends on here - support i think is key in trying to reach your goal.
    so please feel free to add me!
  • babajarox
    babajarox Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm using this app for few days and I don't have any friends (I have tons of friends in real life, ok :s) so please somebody add me, tnxi
  • hd2208
    hd2208 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, third time doing fitness pal so always lapse.....need as much support as there is out there :-)

Good luck everyone on your journey xx x
  • RealHealthQuest
    RealHealthQuest Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sending out requests to everyone on here. The more support and encouragement the better, so feel free to add me as well!
  • JilleBean82
    JilleBean82 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Can't wait to get to know all ya'll!!
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    hey add me people i need all the support i can get to help me, i'll gladly do the same in return. CHEERS!
  • convolution
    Options
    There is a facebook group with the whole premise being you post whatever you want to commit to, and the group will hold you accountable to your words:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/264289547011740/