I'M BACK BABY!!... (with a little to go ;))

Options
It's FINALLY my turn. I have read Sooo many success stories and everyone I'd read one I'd say "this will be me someday" so here is one of my somedays. :)
I had a gorgeous little angel on nov 29, 2011 at a whopping 169 pounds. The smallest I had ever been was about 112 first time I found out I was pregnant in 2010. After I lost that baby (after trying for 2 years) I went on a sadness downward spiral and until I got preggo again I weighed 124. The difference in this pregnancy was that I was scared to work out during bcuz when I was preggo in 2010 I was working out daily and my hubby constantly said that it could be bad for baby. When we lost it, I swore next time I wouldn't work out during pregnancy just in case. Silly me. That's how I ended up at 169.

This wasnt my first time with so much to lose. After my daughter was born in 2003 i had about 60 pounds to lose but held off until she was about 2. When i finally lost it all it took about 1 1/2 years and i swore this time id lose it faster bcuz ive been a workoutaholic since i first lost all that weight. Fast forward to 2011.....After losing the first 20 pounds right after delivery I thought yes! I can do this. Then joined weight watchers at 8 weeks post partum once dr released me to work out. With running everyday and eating well I lost another 11 pounds and stalled. Finally I joined MFP and only saw a loss of 3 pounds in 3 months. I couldn't believe it. About 3 weeks ago I FINALLY lost the last 11 pounds to prepreggo weight. This isn't my ultimate goal bcuz I know I can do better but my first HUGE goal.

Thanks to all my MFP friends that stuck with me through plateau and helped every step of my way :).

At delivery 169 pounds. Whoa.

f59c5135.jpg

About 154 pounds (month after delivery)
1db499d9.jpg

At 124 (prepreggo weight finally!!)

ad1551aa.jpg

135e8549.jpg

Replies

• hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    You look amazing girl!!! Congrats on a wonderful success =)
  • CruzZ8
    CruzZ8 Posts: 71
    Options
    Yay you! You are a cutie :)
  • cindyluu17
    cindyluu17 Posts: 61
    Options
    Thank u so much! I'm so excited! 45 pounds in 6 months felt like FOREVER!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    you are so pretty!!! you look GREAT! :)
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible! Nice job!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    you look great so pretty!!
  • cindyluu17
    Options
    Thank u so much everyone :). I still have toning and some weight to be right where I need to be but I'm happy it seems attainable now :)
  • mommy7
    mommy7 Posts: 153
    Options
    You look great. So sorry for your loss (been there too).
  • cindyluu17
    Options
    Aww thank u. It was really hard. But then we wouldn't have my Lil Liam so I'm happy now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!