Pics of mums who lost there baby weight

Options

Replies

• zaithyr
    zaithyr Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    This is me before I got pregnant (around 270)
    beforepics056.jpg

This is me at 35 weeks pregnant and I think about 4-6 weeks post partum
    postpartumedit.jpg

And this is a pic I took yesterday (sorry about the bad quality- my camera was dying! tried to fix it a bit)
    IMAG4689edit.jpg

I'm almost 20 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight from before I had my son (born in January of this year) and 10 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight from when I had my daughter in '07. Slowly, but surely, it's coming off!

ETA: fixed pics
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    1 1/2 month postpartum (after having 3rd child) ... and picture from last week

26531111010778933813100.jpg

======================

3 months postpartum and last month ...

scan0001gpu.jpg

========================================================

and.... progress just from 2012. (lost 15 pounds in 2012)

febjune.jpg
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    This is me after 2 kids.

LOL, the pic came out huge! You can see it under my profile.
  • jenellecarr
    Options
    You guys all look fantastic, and are all so inspiring! You guys should all be very proud of yourselves!!!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    bumping to show my daughter these, she says it will never go down (belly) and I say yes it will. Thanks to all the beautiful Mommy's that posted these.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    10427028_8382.jpg

Before and after. I had two babies. They are 7 & 4 now. I started getting in shape 2 years ago.
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    I don't have before pics, but you can see my ab pics in my profile. I've had two kids and gained 65 lbs with both.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Bump while I dig for pics. My last baby is now 12, but I have some pretty good before and afters somewhere.
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hope this works my first picture post before baby number 3 174lb and after 126 9 months after fairly happy with weight but whouldnt mind another 7lbs off, just need to badly tone up but i can now do 5k and more easily and im on day 2 of 30 day shred . You lot look amazing

DSCF1173.jpg
    DSCF2725.jpg
    DSCF2729.jpg
  • lhaas24
    lhaas24 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Great job ladies!
  • MrsBrit2007
    MrsBrit2007 Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm currently 7 months pregnant with our last baby, but I can post pics from after I had my son in Jan 2010. I have hyperemesis gravidarum, (severe, debilitating morning sickness that last for the entire pregnancy) and ended my first pregnancy the same weight as when I started it.
    Jan 2010
    164888_479097046820_8270429_n.jpg

I was back to my pre-pregnancy shape by 6 weeks, but started binging (an after effect of hyperemesis, because I couldn't eat anything while I was pregnant) and gained 35+lbs.
    Mar 2010
    163440_479096706820_3347021_n.jpg

October 2010
    2010-10-Blincsession-1-1.jpg

It took me a year to get the eating under control, and after joining MFP in April 2011, I slowly started to lose weight. Cleaning up my diet and doing Zumba 3-4 times a week helped me get down to about 10lbs above my goal weight.
    August 2011
    Weightloss5.jpg

Back in size 8 jeans! (Hadn't been a size 8 since high school.) Here's a pic comparing me at my biggest, and me in August 2011.
    RecoveredAutosave1-1.jpg

Then I got pregnant again, haha. My hyperemesis has been better controlled this time around because I'm taking the proper dose of medication, and I'm only up 12lbs from that last photo. I'm have a c-section this time around, so I'm nervous that it will be harder to lose the weight, but I'm also determined not to gain weight after this baby is born.

To all the other moms - you all look amazing! I'm bookmarking this thread for August, after this baby is born. :smile:
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    34w6d.jpg

cbefore.jpg

cafter1.jpg

progressweight.jpg

photo3.png
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    150 is my goal weight (26 lbs to go).... I can only hope I'll look that good when I hit it! Great work!
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I don't look near as good as the others who've posted... but I will post anyhow.

Here's my fifth huge baby tummy, a week before my little guy arrived (I weighed 215 when I went to have him):

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/cbms/May Mayer/39plus34.jpg[/img] (excuse the writing; that's my username on a mommy website I post on).

Here's a picture after I started my weightloss journey. I had already lost 25 pounds, and I was really gross:

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/cbms/Mommy weightloss/25poundsdownsofar16.jpg[/img]

Here's my most recent progress photo (150-ish):

[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/cbms/Mommy weightloss/DSC06781.jpg[/img]

Wow you look fantastic!!!
  • MissMama5
    MissMama5 Posts: 23
    Options
    I hope these pics work :/ I don't have any BEFORE pictures, because my stupid ex kept my computer when we broke up so all that stuff is on there from when I first had my son but...it's been 6 years. I have pretty bad stretch marks BUT I'm starting to love my body for what it has become and i'm working my butt off so yeah! Here it is!

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj551/Amber_Gallant/2012097.jpg

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj551/Amber_Gallant/Summer2012095.jpg

First one is me a few months ago before I started dieting/working out, the last one is today!
    I HATE my stomach flap :/
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I hope these pics work :/ I don't have any BEFORE pictures, because my stupid ex kept my computer when we broke up so all that stuff is on there from when I first had my son but...it's been 6 years. I have pretty bad stretch marks BUT I'm starting to love my body for what it has become and i'm working my butt off so yeah! Here it is!

2012097.jpg

Summer2012095.jpg

First one is me a few months ago before I started dieting/working out, the last one is today!
    I HATE my stomach flap :/

Great improvements
  • Kybelle132
    Kybelle132 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    <
    Mine!! 61 lbs down, bout 25 more to go!!!
  • cindyluu17
    cindyluu17 Posts: 61
    Options
    Lol!!!! I was so embarrassed to post that pic was the only one I had that heavy. Thank u ladies :). I was SUPER excited to be there
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Ugh.jpg
    Derp de derp! 38ish weeks, I think. We'd just finished subdividing the bedroom into a bed room & nursery

07ea2118.jpg
    Munchkin was 4 months old... or was it 3 months old? *counts on fingers* 3.5ish.

17980624.jpg
    Munchkin was 2 years old (last summer)

14046767_9323.jpg
    Mother's Day 2012
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!