Newbie needing buddies

Options
My name is Lady J and I am 27 almost 28 my inspiration to get the weight off is my little brother that is almost 2 and sometimes between school, work, and seizures i cant get to the gym to do the workout but i do try to stay on a high protein, low-cal, low-carb diet plan and have done pretty well since i started in jan 2012 but somedays that i feel like giving up i need some buddies to help give that little push i have some friends that support me but dont really help on the weight loss side so anyone wanna be buddies please feel free to add me and holla im on here like everyday and most times more than once :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hi lady its nice to meet you. my name is Katie. friend request on the way
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    I can give ya all the push you need! :) Please feel free to add me. I'm on everyday.

<3
    -Serina
  • oharab
    oharab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Lady J,
    I'm more into ska myself, but reggae's cool too ;)

B.
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Nice to meet you...your doing great and welcome!! feel free to add me!
  • jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • keithmack88
    Options
    Hey what's good, i'm new too. I am in need of buddies, because doing this alone is very hard. Good thing is i am a chef, so i could help with meals.....sadly it was food and constantly tasting it made me who i am today. But hopefully we can inspire one another, especially when we are weak....and God knows i get weak.
  • myserendipity44
    Options
    join me fellow mfp :)
    i am 18, i weigh 85.2 kilos and am 1.68m i want to get back down to between 60-65 kilos & i need all of your help.
    i need to loose weight for my health & my confidence, and i am going overseas in 2 weeks, i need the support
    please add
    xxx
  • TheSlimWithin
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP. Just logging in alone is your first good choice. :D I'll be happy to support you if you like, feel free to send me a friend request. :)
  • reggaelove0503
    reggaelove0503 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks Katie im looking forward to getting to know you and gaining a new buddy
  • reggaelove0503
    Options
    Thanks Serina
  • rosewatershay
    rosewatershay Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request Lady J :-)
  • reggaelove0503
    Options
    thanks guys i needed this support this week has been hard on me because i had 13 seizures from last thursday to last sunday and i havent been able to do much except stay on track with my food plan but i am looking forward to hopefully gettin a doc release to go back this week
  • SerinaK
    SerinaK Posts: 87
    Options
    13? That is crazy. I'm so sorry :'( I hope the doctors give you the OK.
  • jgray08
    jgray08 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello I'm a newbee as well welcome to the boards, I find that it is encouraging to find ppl that have common goals as you so I think this will be a great experience. Your story is touching and I am wishing you the best. I would love to add you!
  • daphaustin
    daphaustin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello to everyone my name is daphne just starting this and i could use support also i have noone really supporting me and i moved to florida 6 yrs ago and still dont have good friends that i can call for those "i give up" days.
  • Linsjack
    Linsjack Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi friend request on the way!!!
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Lady J, I'm new here too. I just started dieting again in April myself. I am looking for buddies in the community and would be happy to be friends with anyone here. I noticed our weight loss goals are very similar, I think we would be great diet pals. Feel free to add me. Same for anyone here.
  • reggaelove0503
    Options
    That would be great and it will help us both stay on track with our goals i know that it helps me out tremendously just knowing that hey if they can do it so can i and then the fact that i want to get healthier so i can actually be the big sister to do things with my little brother and sisters without giving out of breath
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • pfradd
    pfradd Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello all my name Paul anyone is welcome to add me!