Master cleanse

Options
2»

Replies

• gastankerdriver
    Options
    The best thing to do is eat right consistently. It doesn't do much good to do a "master cleanse" and then go back to eating a bunch of junk.
  • RzRzRzR
    RzRzRzR Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You did not put the weight on quickly, so it will not come off quickly. The master cleanse system and fad diets are always BAD in some way. Eat healthier and start exercising to your ability. It's the only way to make a real change.

We all know this fact - especially of you are on this site, so I can't understand why people are still trying to take shortcuts.
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    If you don't Tox, you won't need to detox
  • Jewels_Ka
    Jewels_Ka Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I tried WILD ROSE Herbal D-Tox By Dr.Terry Willard
    ITS a Great kick start. ITs easy to do as you are alowed to eat normal foods as you should be eating if you are trying to loose weight. Its all natural - and YES you are allowed. I had the worst headache of my life on day 3 but i suffered through it and i was fine all the other days. there were 5 other girls at work that we did it all together and ALL of us loved it.
    - as much fish as you want
    20% of protein and grain
    80% of the diet should be vegies and fruits (only selected in the booklet that comes with it)
    So it does not matter if you are eating 10 apples or one apple it should make 80% percent of y our diet and Proteins and Grains 20% of your diet.

https://www.wrc.net/pdf/HerbalD-ToxChart.pdf

- this link is a booklet for the detox. you can print it and follow it as a guide even with out doing detox

Look it up. the idet booklet is available on line. go over it and see if you can do it. I lost 17 lb mostly water. but whatever - it helps to start your diet. go on their website and check it out before bying.

http://www.wildroseproducts.com/en-CA

their website. watch the video.
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    I am doing a 10 day cleanse, and I love it so far. Some days it pains my stomach, but I have gotten rid of LOTS of toxins!
  • CharityAngel
    CharityAngel Posts: 111
    Options
    I did the master cleanse a couple years ago and I felt wonderful. I am doing it again right now because I miss how good I felt. I know I need to detox because I fell off the wagon hard last year, and so I am here, and I am on day one.

In addition to this cleanse, I also like Dr.Christopher's three day juice cleanse. It allows you to eat either apples or carrots and they are fresh juiced everyday.

Because I ate so much fast food and other junk, I feel that I need to detox in order to be able to lose weight. It worked last time, and afterwards all I wanted was healthy food. For me, it worked like a reset. I think different things work for different people.
  • nita17
    nita17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Does it make you poop?
    Yeah, For a couple of days,thank goodness I'm a stay at home mom because I couldnt imagine b n at work do n this.
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Just think for 2 minutes about the science behind this. Seriously.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Some days it pains my stomach, but I have gotten rid of LOTS of toxins!
    Stomach pain? Great sign. :noway:

Pray tell -- how does one tell that he/she is getting rid of toxins?
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Just think for 2 minutes about the science behind this. Seriously.

^^^ This.

The human body has excelled at ridding itself of the toxins it needs to rid itself of for millions of years. Most "detox"/"cleanse" plans are simply starvation accompanied with a multivitamin and/or lots of fiber and/or sugary food or a stimulant that makes you feel like you aren't starving.

Drink plenty of water, and eat good wholesome foods with a reasonable balance of fats, proteins, and healthy complex carbohydrates. In about a week, your body will be as "detoxed" as it ever will be. Want to stay "clean"? Keep eating clean.