Almost 40 lbs Loss Face Pic

Options
GeekyGirlLyn
GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
Just felt like posting a face comparison since I started losing the weight. I took the most recent one on my phone in the car on the way home from work yesterday and was shocked at how much change I could see. Felt I had to share.

download-1.jpg At the start

June2012.jpg Almost 40 pounds lighter

Replies

• jdragione
    jdragione Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! That is the result I am looking for! Sick of having two chins! Keep up the great work!
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a big difference! Your hard work has paid off. :bigsmile:
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Looking good, can def see the difference! Keep it up!
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Wow you look totally differant. The change is visable and fantastic. Keep up the good work
  • GreatVibe
    GreatVibe Posts: 87
    Options
    Woohoooo you look freaking amazing !! your eyes look happier and more positive-too! keep up the amazing work : )
  • egweena
    egweena Posts: 19
    Options
    wow yes you can see the difference!!!!!!
  • GeekyGirlLyn
    GeekyGirlLyn Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the positive comments. I was afraid it was just me seeing it but its good to know its not! And yes, I am happier as I lose the weight. Now I look at a chocolate bar or some chips and dip or even fresh bread and can say.....why bother, you only want the first two bites. Think about that picture!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!