Just look back!

Options
I'm so scared that when I hit the plateau that I will give up. I just went and looked back at some picture of when I first started and then took a picture of my self tonight. I compared them and was shocked at how much more healthy I look. (the pic is still bad no make up and ready for bed) I made me realize that once I hit that plateau that I will work through it. I know I will hit my mini goal of 250Lbs by Halloween and I am so happy with everything I have made it through so far. I posted the pics in my profile If anyone wants to take a look.
To anyone who is stuck it is the little steps that make the difference.
Sorry about the post I feel like I'm bragging but it just really feels good!

248805.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart

Replies

• lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Pictures Look great.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    "Little steps!?"
    :noway:
    :noway:
    :huh:
    :huh:
    You're doing great!
    Congratulatons!
  • Amber42803
    Options
    You started where I did. You've done a lot more than I have, so far, but I'll catch up...you'll probably be at your final goal weight or lower by then, but I will. Your pictures...total inspiration to me. I can see it in your face...the more recent pic...totally blew me away. HUGE difference. BRAG GIRL BRAG! That's what I'm gonna do for every mini-goal I reach! I have yet to reach my first one, but I'm on my way!

WAY TO GO CHICA! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

ALC
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Super Job!!! That final goal is another pound closer!!!!
  • jsiropaides
    Options
    when i hit the plateau it made me want to 251089.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculatorwork harder.keep it up.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!