Hello

Options
Im new to this site and heard how helpful and supportive everyone is. I'm 36 and feeling a little discourage lately with my weight. I lost some pounds and for some reason having a hard time reaching my goal. I feel like Im at a stand still. Im not going to give up I'll just have to work harder.

Replies

• HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Just keep trying i know you can do it!!
  • mcarvell
    Options
    You just hang in there girlfriend!! It is worth it and will come off if you stick to it!!
  • Hakala
    Hakala Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello - I am new, too. Second day. I started out here at 190 after fopping the scales at 200. I am maintaining a 1200 calorie day and 60 minutes excercise and am quitting smoking. So far, the food is the easiest thing. It's difficult to eat that many calories when it is healthy food. I am used to junk, Mountain Dew, Big Macs, Pizza, Cheese; I craved fat. So far I have been eating yogurt, fruit, hard boiled eggs, healthy soups, just light stuff, fat free cottage cheese. I can't wait to see what a week brings. Waking up to go to the gym is killing me. The first day I was too anxious and didn't sleep, and today, set my alarm for 445 p.m instead of a.m. - Rock on sista. :) fooled me again. I did walk tonight fast for 1/2 hour - so I did do something. Ipod is going to work with me tomorrow for an hour long lunch walk. YEAH. It is a lifestyle - I cannot get back to this weight again. It exhausts me carrying it around. Peace everyone.

Kriss
  • nadias
    nadias Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks to you all for the encouragement. I really appreciate it. I'm doing the same as Kriss. I walk once in the morning at work and in the afternoon. I feel good and more energized after I walk.
  • zombiebullet
    Options
    Don't give up you can do it !