The Firm home exercise DVDs...

Options
Hi everyone, I have recently revisted my The Firm home DVDs and I LOVE them... I just can't seem to find any information as to how many calories they burn per workout. I have been logging them under 'curcuit training general' and reducing the calories estimated by MFP because it seems awfully high. The DVDs I have are "Dangerous Curves Ahead" and "The Ultimate Fat Burning Collection"... If there is anyone on MFP who could help me out that would be great!

Replies

• garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I don't have them but I got them from the library! One was 20 min I swear it was 45!!!!!!!!!! I was sweating like a bull and breathing like Darth Vador!!!!!!! I like them...if I could get at a yard sale would buy
    Oh I used circuit too!
  • pamelak5
    pamelak5 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Could you buy/borrow a heart rate monitor? That would probably give you a good idea of how much your'e burning. ilove the Firm videos too!
  • mcott1012
    mcott1012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    They are awesome aren't they? A heart rate monitor would actually be a great idea! I didn't even think of that. I guess you can get them at sports stores? I've never even seen one.
    Thanks for the idea :flowerforyou:
  • K8EYDID
    K8EYDID Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too am a fan of The Firm dvd's. I use High Def Sculpt, Total Body Toner and Core Solutions. They are great and I actually look forward to 20 minutes of abs @ 5:45 am! I have been using Aeribocs general in my diary. I think the circuit vig. was too high and the "curves" was too low. I am not familiar with a "Curves" workout. I use medium weights for most of these routines and have been faithful to them for a year and a half. I wonder if we could get a good estimate from the Firm's web site? Anyone else here have better info?:huh: