So so so so sweet! I cried!
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    So happy for you both :)
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    aww i love it!! congrats!! where are 34?

This! Wow! Congrats!
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm so terribly sorry I missed this until just now. Thank you so much for all the encouraging words and support. You're looking at the future Mrs.The_Saint!!!!

Words cannot begin to describe how happy I am and how special I feel.

Congratulations, you two!

:happy:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Best story ever!!!! You have me all teary-eyed here in South Carolina....A true life fairy tale...wish you two a beautiful life together!!
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    This is awesome! Congratulations!
  • tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm so terribly sorry I missed this until just now. Thank you so much for all the encouraging words and support. You're looking at the future Mrs.The_Saint!!!!

Words cannot begin to describe how happy I am and how special I feel.
    Congratulations!!!:drinker: Don't forget to post wedding pics! :drinker:
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    AWSOME!!!!!!
  • MisanthropeKitty
    Options
    This is just soo sweet. I can't even say how awesome and amazing this is!! Congrats you two!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hehe I just stalked 34's profile and pics. They look so happy together!!!
  • riskiestlavonn
    riskiestlavonn Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    THIS IS THE BEST.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    The success story is still being written.

To my adrenalinejunky34:

Today, I am not the same man I was a year ago. I have learned and grown. You requested a friendship of me on this very day last year, and I humbly accepted. In the past year our friendship developed into a romance. Everyone could see we had instant chemistry. There was only one major obstacle that kept us apart… the 500 mile gap between us. We would travel on weekends to see each other. We would go out of our way to experience life together, making our bond stronger. Memories that immediately come to mind include sitting on the bench in front of a small stream talking about what our favorite sandwiches are, and that New York style pizza is the best. I remember sitting on the steps outside some shops in the mountains, sharing truffles and making a list of our favorites; which was identical. I remember lying on the bed, in your room, looking through my old year book. I remember sitting on a rock at the reservoir discussing how scared we were to be in this relationship, and whether we would work out in spite of the distance. I remember standing at the airport, in the middle of an entire group of chauffeurs holding a sign that read “The woman I am in love with”. I remember kissing you for the first time. I remember waking up next to you for the first time.

Adrenalinejunky34, you have done so much to help me, to support me. You kept me strong when I felt like collapsing. You told me to put on my warrior suit and take control when I felt like I was losing. You were the light that has always guided me, and I realized that everything that my life is, and the sum of everything that I had experienced in life was preparing me for you. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. The proof is in us, and in our love. Everything in our relationship has just worked out; anything that either of us planned has worked out exactly the way it is supposed to. I have no other explanation for it. I can’t explain how it is that opportunities for extra money appear at the very moment that I need them so I may purchase flights to see you. I can’t explain that of the 30 resumes I sent for work in your area, I interviewed and ultimately gained employment at a business that just happens to be 500 feet away from where you work. Everything has just works out.

I believe without a doubt that we were made for each other, and that we are supposed to be together. I know this because of how I feel in your arms. I know this because every time you smile, it makes me smile. Every time I look into your eyes, I get lost in them. I see a lifetime of love, and I see our family. I know this because every time I close my eyes I see you. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me, thank you for everything you have taught me about you, about life, about myself. Thank you for showing me what a caring, thoughtful, and intelligent person you are. Thank you for all the memories you have gifted to me. Thank you for taking a chance on me. I don’t think that there is anything I could ever do to be as wonderful as you are. You are everything that is missing in my life. You bring qualities of character that make me feel whole when we are together. It may be selfish of me to say this, but I never want that feeling to go away. I never want to stop learning from you.

Adrenalinejunky34, will you continue my success story? I just can't see a life without you in it, I don't want to have any more time without you in my life. So that we may have the future I see when I look into your eyes, will you marry me?

the_ring.jpg

Gorgeous! This is so sweet!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That was awesome!
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I have met people that I would never had met in my life. If I never lose a lb., I have greaT friends and I adore them.
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Congrats and best of luck for a long and happy lifetime together!!!!!
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    yes, don't forget to post pictures later.
    This was totally the best ever, congrats again and may you forever feel like you do this moment. I wish you the very best forever!.
    Who are you guys?
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    The greatest post I've ever read.

Wishing you both the very best in your lives together! :)
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    :heart: Such an amazing story!! You both are so blessed and I am wishing you both the best!! I don't know either of you....but want to ;) So glad you found each other! Wishing you a hundred anniversaries and a lifetime of love and happiness

Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!