Best Low Fat cupcakes ever! My kids even love it!

Options

Replies

• jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yumm...
  • aimsteen
    aimsteen Posts: 49
    Options
    bump
  • PlayDoh1234
    PlayDoh1234 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Y*U*M*M*Y
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    bump
  • knapowell
    knapowell Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    For those of you wondering about not using pumpkin, I have found, thanks to Hungry Girl, that diet soda in place of pumpkin works well too! YUM! ou can mix and match different flavors of cake mix with different flavors of diet soda. I also love to make the icing out of fat free cool whip and sugar free instant pudding mix! Also yummy!
  • jahnameester
    Options
    Sounds great i might have to try it!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Oh my...these sound so yummy!! BUMP!
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 0622cameron
    Options
    This sounds great my twins b-day is Tuesday and I was going to bake them some cupcakes. I will be trying this recipe. Thanks!!
  • julie_75
    julie_75 Posts: 11
    Options
    This sounds super yummy! Thanks!
  • Julz2
    Julz2 Posts: 15
    Options
    I took them to a dinner party last night and did not tell anyone what was in them. I had so many people tell me how good they were. If you do not like pumpkin I can say you can taste a little, but I am so picky and have never eaten anything with pumkin and enjoyed these a lot. They came out very rich and moist. I still can not believe how much my kids loved them. My daughter eats nothing and had 3 yesterday. In my head I was doing jumping jacks lol.
  • Julz2
    Julz2 Posts: 15
    Options
    I also wanted to add.... somebody said about changing pumpkin to applessauce if you do this please try both ways and let me know which is better!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KimH313
    KimH313 Posts: 162
    Options
    Bump
  • JoAsh2
    JoAsh2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That sounds great. Will try!
  • ocliao
    ocliao Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    will try this
  • emily3816
    emily3816 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love the skinnytaste.com website! She has great recipes!

Another low fat cupcake that I would recommend, especially for summer, can be found here : http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/07/pink-lemonade-confetti-cupcakes.html

And by the way-- she's right, no frosting needed! Sweet enough just how they are! I used crystal light for the pink lemonade and mine passed the test of all of my coworkers AND my boyfriend! :)
  • PhiMuHoney
    PhiMuHoney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I make these cupcakes constantly! They are sooooo yummy and you can't taste the pumpkin at all. All of Gina's recipes from skinnytaste.com are delicious... and have really helped me "diet" without feeling like I never eat anything good! :)
  • stephd5238
    stephd5238 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Must try these!! Thanks!