i work out fine but when it comes to eating... omg...

Options
haha i have a tremendously sweet, sweet tooth and i also love the salts and spicy food... i KNOW im not the only one that cant control the cravings. :(

Replies

• aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    No, your not. I have a huge sweet tooth and it's there all day. :grumble: It's going to be really hard for me when I have to start cutting in a couple months...
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    It is really hard sometimes! Especially if you go out and see your freinds pigging out on wings and beer without a care in the world...I just take it one day at a time and even at my goal weight, I'm still constantly challenging myself. One day I might make it point to not eat any snacks that aren't a fresh fruit or veggie....Another might be to skip the soda and sugary coffee drinks for water and herbal tea. You'll find it's much easier to over come this if you take small steps. Also remeber that we're all only human and atleast you're trying....We all have bad days somedays. For my sweet tooth, I let a 28 calorie square of organic dark chocolate melt on my toungue...if that doesn't work i do push up, sit ups, or grab some water or tea to drink...Just anything to distract from the craving.
  • randerson2786
    randerson2786 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also try to think of other things snacking/junk food can lead to other than weight loss. Like cavities/bad teeth health, bad skin, feeling slow, etc...that sometimes helps me say no to foods I'm craving. I switched to dark chocolate that is at least 70 percent and above...that seems to help with the chocolate cravings. Green and Blacks Organic Dark Chocolate is amazing!
  • sjmeadsander
    Options
    omg my sweet/savoury tooth is HORRIBLE! this app has helped a lot in making me think more about what or how much i'm eating, but to try and balance it out, when i DO eat a cheese bun, or a cinnamon bun, i make sure i take the dog for a longer walk, or walk half way home from work (unfortunetly cant walk the whole way...sad...) I just try and balance it. I'll make sure i have a super healthy dinner or something...
  • FrugalMomsRock75
    FrugalMomsRock75 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I have just one word: UGH!!!
  • tmielke74
    tmielke74 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have a terrible sweet tooth too! lol I have replace my sweets with Kelloggs fiber plus bars. They seem to satisfy my sweet cravings :)