When you need to sleep/rest.....

Options
.......tonight was night 2 of feeling overwhelmingly tired and sleepy and instead of going to bed, I dropped all willpower and fed my face with total junk.

....why don't I just GO TO BED when that happens? THAT is what my body is calling for!

Anyway...that's MY trigger. I'd love to hear comments.

Replies

• megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've totally done that! I think it's the tiredness wearing away at our willpower and the comfort of junk food when we're sleepy that is the deadly combo. Next time, try really, really hard to go to bed instead and see if the satisfaction of getting up in the morning with the knowledge that you didn't cave gives you more strength the next time. That's my plan!
  • stampinmama
    Options
    guilty.... and so on that note... instead of having the beer and popcorn I thought I might have.... I am going to bed. Thanks for the help!
  • thatTOPSlady
    thatTOPSlady Posts: 199
    Options
    Yes! I even thought of writing it out and signing it, promising to myself: I will not eat anything after supper.
  • thatTOPSlady
    thatTOPSlady Posts: 199
    Options
    guilty.... and so on that note... instead of having the beer and popcorn I thought I might have.... I am going to bed. Thanks for the help!

haha! anytime!

I think we all should GO TO BED ALREADY! LOL