3rd day of 30 day Shred -Photos Please!

Options
and I still can't do the push ups properly and struggle a bit, but I'm getting there. I had a baby 9 weeks ago, and need to get my body back, I can't fit any of my clothes lol.

I am really wanting to see peoples before/after/during photos for a bit of motivation. Pleaseeee!

Replies

• dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics but I can tell you it works! I don't remember ever having so many muscle aches from a work out:bigsmile:
  • blah_freezies
    blah_freezies Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh I know, the muscle aches!! lol. I have definitely been feeling it, so it's doing something! I just hope it is still working even though I can't totally do the push ups etc properly.
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    I finish 30 day shred on friday then I will post pictures!
  • luzmidd
    luzmidd Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm also on day 3 now, I actually struggled to sit down on the loo this morning, my legs are so sore! I've taken before pics... Will evaluate after 30 days and then post the afters! How is your diet while on the 30DS?
  • chunk1691
    chunk1691 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi ive done it twice now and it works, i cant get pics to upload on here but if you look in my profile i have before n after pics in there. x
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm just over half way through. I did find that the first level that it got easier from day 5 onwards. Hang in there, it does get easier and I do feel a difference. I took pictures at the beginning and I will take pictures at the end.
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    take your measurements too!!! I didn't do before and after pics--stupid I know--but I did do measurements and in the first phase I lost 4.5" all over!!! I can feel a difference and my clothes fit completly differently! I am just finishing up second phase and will take measuremnts again soon. I just bought ripped in 30 yesterday for July!
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Definately take measurements. You will be gaining muscle, so the scale might not move as much as you like, but if you stick with it you will lose lots of inches!!

The first week of the first 10 days is the hardest. After that it gets easier (not the workout, but to stick with it lol.)

I just finished it and lost 5lbs, 6inches, went down a jean size and LOVE how toned my legs are. I'm 1/2 way through week one of Ripped in 30 and am already planning on doing Jillian's Killer Buns and Thighs afterwards.

Everyone always hates Jillian at first, but when you finish and see your results you will LOVE her.
  • cutenemo
    cutenemo Posts: 8
    Options
    hey there im doing the shred too! On day 4 at the moment but can see a real diff. i've lost inches all over :D Good luck and carry on, it'll get easier :)
  • Keenasgettingfitnhealthy
    Options
    During:
    6-1-2012Comparisonsofshred.jpg

Beginning compared to last day:
    23rdnovto31jan.jpg

Total loss: 5.9kg and 67cm =D
  • blah_freezies
    blah_freezies Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    During:
    6-1-2012Comparisonsofshred.jpg

Beginning compared to last day:
    23rdnovto31jan.jpg

Total loss: 5.9kg and 67cm =D

Great results!
    I am determined to get there, I just need to find the motivation. Today I had a really bad lunch, and i'm super tired so I'm not sure I have the energy or motivation to do it :(
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I can attest that it really does work. My stamina has increased SO much. I've been doing it sporadically for the last three weeks but now that finals are over, I'm on day three (level one doesn't phase me anymore, so I strictly do level two). :love:

I love it so much.

I'm not ready to post my results yet, but after looking at a picture of myself today versus a month ago, my booty is already more toned and my back (which in April, I gained three rolls - one small one on the right and two small ones on the left) is so much more flat! :bigsmile: Another month and the rolls will be gone!
  • karenlillie125
    Options

Everyone always hates Jillian at first, but when you finish and see your results you will LOVE her.

I definitely love to hate her! LOL

I started the 30DS but had to stop because it was too much on my knees (I had just had a baby that I gained ALOT of weight with and lost all muscle from being on bedrest for the last 18weeks of the pregnancy). Since working out at the gym I am going to start again and hopefully be able to do it with no problems! I will take measurements before and during and let you guys know the results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!