New user! Excited

Options
My first day and I had to delete it all, I did so bad, I'm starting new!

Replies

• josiecowboy69
    Options
    Don't delete, just learn from it. Feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • b0mbersfan
    b0mbersfan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    never delete and don't lie to yourself :smile:
  • slimtrimgoody
    slimtrimgoody Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is my first day too! Listen --- never give up tomorrow is a new day and you can accomplish your goal!:smile:
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Don't delete! Use it as a learning tool!! Good luck
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    It is hard for everyone at the beginning.. but it gets easier! I will send a friend request to you. It is soooo worth the struggle. Good luck on your journey.
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I agree. Don't delete it. Also (if you ever plan to) don't "forget" to add things you've eaten or you werent supposed to eat. I used to do both before and I failed miserably. Honesty is the best policy, so to speak :)

What helped me, and maybe might help you, is that when you go highly overboard or severely indulged into cravings - make a food diary note as to why you did it. It helps to track down the behavioral patterns and later on make you mindful of what, when and why you eat. Which in the end lets you fix it.
  • harleigh67
    harleigh67 Posts: 131
    Options
    welcome aboard!
  • kaylovluvz
    kaylovluvz Posts: 32
    Options
    I always do horrible on my first day. Well at least I think I do. But like everyone else has said don't delete just keep going. There's always room for a fresh start the next day!
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Best thing to do is be honest with yourself, no matter how bad a day you've had! I've been doing this over a month and I totally cheated the other day and had cheeseburger and onion rings - so good but oh so bad! LOL I logged it all and used it as motivation the next day to kick butt! Also remember, it's okay to have those 'moments' but you live and learn while learning to enjoy the not so great stuff in moderation! Good luck! You can do it!
  • Melonhead
    Melonhead Posts: 168
    Options
    Don't delete! You can't fix anything if you don't know where to start. Add me, we are all in this thing together. If I had been sticking to this (like I am now) my daily diary would've looked like this a week ago

Donut
    Eclair
    Double Cheeseburger
    Onion rings
    Milkshake
    Porterhouse
    Baked potato Loaded
    2-3 beers
  • Katlynbl
    Katlynbl Posts: 4
    Options
    Like most of the people on here have said, best thing to do is to be honest with yourself. I've only been on here for a little over a week and while my eating habits havent changed dramatically, its been in small steps! I had a few cupcakes on the weekend and didnt want to add it to my diary but did because I knew I would only be lying to myself.

Dont be so hard on yourself and take babysteps!
  • scottcarguru
    Options
    First day also, me and wifey just finished 4th day of Insanity. Any suggstions for finding a good meal plan ?
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My first day was not too good either. But, that is how I got where I am. Don't delete it, just make tomorrow better! You can do this. I have a sedentary job and work the graveyard shift. My eating habits are horrible and in one week I lost 3 pounds. You CAN DO THIS!
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I ate the same way. We have to start from somewhere right ! Good luck.
  • brittanyberry24
    brittanyberry24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! Good luck! Feel free to add me. The more folks looking at what I do the more I'll tend to stay on track....
  • Misalayne
    Misalayne Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Record everything. It will help you in the long run.
  • zeleni
    zeleni Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    feel free to add!

Also, it was hard, but I have learned to accept the "bad" red number... I use it as a reminder as to improvements that can be made in my diet!
  • Luffzilla
    Luffzilla Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm doing horrible today... -.- but it's ok.
  • dhoody
    dhoody Posts: 49
    Options
    Yeah dont beat yourself up about just recognize the issue and start working on them...like me i had to deal with a Burger King whopper value 1500 calories but I bounced back...and you will too
  • denisebme
    denisebme Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm glad you came back! The advice you got is good, don't delete, just remember we all start somewhere, and tomorrow will be better.
    Feel free to add me! We can motivate each other!