Sleep

Options
Sleep for me--during the winter months..I'm in bed early..like 9-10pm. Summer months? I feel like i don't get enough sleep..I stay up till like 1-2am and still get up early..anybody struggle with this?

Replies

• Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Kinda but not exactly. I have frequent bouts of insomnia. I don't sleep but about 1-2 hrs a nite, if that. It will last about a month then go away. It pops back up in a couple or three weeks. I've jes learned to deal wit it.
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I wake 4 or 5 times a night and sleep very badly an erratically. The only thing I've discovered to fix that is large quantities of alcohol which is not exactly viable long term.
  • kaylasue_mustlose
    Options
    Yeah I am having issues sleeping now that I don't eat right before I go to bed like I used to...I have to be up in three hours for work and I have just laid in bed for the last 4 hours!!!! ugh!!!! hopefully this resolves itself.
  • Firewife18
    Firewife18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i kinda have the same problem only thing with me is i was so use to getting up at 3:30am for work and since i have been layed off for the past 6 month i am out of my routine and i cant sleep at night i go to bed at 1-2 am and get back up at 6-7 when my 9 1/2 month old son gets up.
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I feel more tired in summer initially but then get used to the lighter hours. I will definitely be sleeping in tomorrow and probably in bed by 9pm tongiht. I have been sooooo tired this week. I thought maybe it was the changing of school to summer?