share your breakfast food ideas please

Options
Hi! I've just started on fitness pal. Please give me some suggestions of breakfast food items. That's the hardest part of my day trying to find something easy and healthy. Thank you!

Replies

• EternalJourney
    Options
    Hi. Check out the "Food & Nutrition" forum section on here.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Egg Muffins! Yum. Make them on Sunday - pop 2 in the microwave for 45 seconds each morning. Easy Peasy.

http://brit.fhoke.com/food/behold-the-magic-of-egg-muffins/
  • ivyamom
    ivyamom Posts: 16
    Options
    I like to alternate these:
    P N Sugar free J on Sarah Lee 45 Cal bread/ cup of milk
    yogurt parfait made w frozen blueberries and activia light (70 cals)optional top w low cal granola
    spinach ,onion, salsa n cheese, one egg omelet
    Oatmeal sweetened w stevia, topped w dry cranberries n apples cubes
    fruit smoothies: choices are endless, I like blueberry and mango (Google for ideas)
    or left overs! :)
  • craigking
    craigking Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a Herbalife protein shake, large glass of water(sometimes with mango aloe concentrate) and my regular fibre & herb and multivitamins.

You should make sure that your breakfast is the best you can have, high in protein low in carbs, don't forget a glass of water. Weight loss is about getting your mind to live in a body that is 30lbs(or whatever you goal is) lighter, that way the results will remain.
  • sixfootaliw
    Options
    An idea I stole from a tv programme was to take a small bowl of bran flakes, add chopped fresh berries and fat free yoghurt (strawberry flavour is yummy!). It doesn't sound filling but it works for me!

Ali