Graze - what d'you think?

Options
2»

Replies

• strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    What I like about graze is the convenience, I know without it I wouldn't be eating many nuts and seeds. I tried to buy those things before ordering with graze to make ny own and woah it was pricey!!! So I think the price is very reasonable. Like someone else said, it also cuts out the calorie and nutrional counting. I like that I can take a punnet when I'm on the go or add it to my cereal. I absolutely adore their vanilla seeds sprinkled in my porridge.
    I also like they do dark chocolate options... I adore dark chocolate and those ones are great as treats, without being too naughty. Yday I had one called Florentine, dark chocolate, sunflower seeds and cranberries, so yum!!
  • francescadenneny
    Options
    I get the 'Light Box'. The punnets are all under 150 calories. I used to get the standard boxes, and there's some really nice stuff in them, but often they were really high in calories...
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I get them quite a lot... they're really yummy. They are expensive for what you get, but you're paying for the convenience, variety and sheer novelty of it all really. Every box has a calorie count, so they're good for taking to work as a snack.

I tend to only order boxes whenever they have an offer on, or I have some sort of money off voucher. You get £1 discount for referring a friend, and they often tempt you back with discounts if you haven't ordered a box in a while. You can cancel really easily though, and their customer services team are lovely if anything does go wrong (they've given me a couple of free boxes... one when royal mail lost it, and one when my neighbour stole it!).

The best thing I like about them though is the imagination that goes into the flavours. There's a jaffa cake box, and if you eat all the ingredients of it at once, it tastes just like a jaffa cake *easily pleased*
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    I tried them on a trial basis and cancelled after the first 4 boxes. At full price I think they work out expensive for what they are. I agree with what others have said, you could quite easily buy some things from a healthfood store and it would work out cheaper. And I also thought the calories worked out high - maybe not per individual pot but when you get 4 arrive at the same time it takes some will power (which i haven't got!) to just eat the one for the day in which case if you're like me you end up eating more calories than you hoped to.
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I love mine, I have them weekly. They are expensive, but they are my Friday treat. I give the high cal ones to my husband and kids and have the fruit based ones as an instant pick up after a work out
  • Tara1B
    Tara1B Posts: 78
    Options
    I really like the snacks but they are expensive. I've tried to leave numerous times for that reason, then they offer me another three boxes half price so I give in! I love the nuts, seeds and crackers the most. If they send flapjacks I have one a day (around 70 cals) to keep the cal intake down, but they're great if you need to bump up your cals on exercise days too! x