Clark Kent

Options
84jeepster
84jeepster Posts: 198 Member
In the past year, I have lost a bunch of fat and gained some muscle along the way. A few years ago, I had a t-shirt with a Superman logo on it but I never received any comments when I wore it. I recently bought a new t-shirt (much smaller size by the way) with the same logo. I now receive comments like “Gain a little bit of muscle and you think you are Superman!” and “Hey Clark, where’s your cape?” Is it wrong that I wear it now to places that I know I will get comments because they indicate to me that my hard work is paying off? I consider this an NSV! :happy:

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome! I think you should also find a batman tee for when your superman tee is in the wash. This would only be improved if you wore a button down over it half unbottoned.
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    No it's not wrong! It feels good to wear clothes that flatter you..no matter who you are. They're just jealous....:wink:
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with that. Its great to get compliments. We men dont get them as much as women so when do have wear something that gets us compliments, its great. Enjoy it man.
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sounds like negative criticism to me. You know the hard work you put into looking and feeling the way you do about yourself, don't allow mean spirited and jealous people to ruin your success.
  • dijonwillis
    Options
    Not at all bro, you earned it! I recently bought a whole bunch of new shirts in medium and I use to only wear Large and up, so I def. know the feeling. Keep up the good work!
  • albinogorilla
    albinogorilla Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    who doesn't want to be a super hero?

congrats!
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hey, I don't blame you hun. I'd rock it too ;)
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Nope we all start to wear clothes that fit better when we loose weight. It makes us feel better and our self esteeme go up. I say go for it! Clark!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!