I can touch my toes...

Options
kariberi84
kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
800+ calories burned today! Also, that inch off my waist that I lost over the last 2 weeks feels like nothing compared to finding out that while sitting and stretching my legs I can grab the toes on both feet!! I can also touch the floor when I bend over with my feet shoulder width apart. I couldn't do either of those 2 weeks ago!

Replies

• DreamersWifey
    DreamersWifey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a nice feeling!
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Must be a great feeling! Happy for you!
  • kariberi84
    kariberi84 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! It is a great feeling. Especially since I sprained my trapezius muscle on May 1st. I haven't been able to do much upper body stuff (including cleaning) so all I've done is stretching, walking, stationary bike, and watching what I eat. I hope to be able to start working on my upper body soon, but until then the stationary bike is my best friend. lol
  • npetercmway
    npetercmway Posts: 68
    Options
    Awesome! What a great feeling!
  • LorettaHallesy
    Options
    :happy: awesome!!!!! great job!!!! keep it up!!!!!
  • LorettaHallesy
    Options
    :happy: super!!!! awesome!!!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    rockin it! way to go:flowerforyou:
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Awesome on all fronts!!! Great job, you must feel great!!!
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    800+ calories burned today! Also, that inch off my waist that I lost over the last 2 weeks feels like nothing compared to finding out that while sitting and stretching my legs I can grab the toes on both feet!! I can also touch the floor when I bend over with my feet shoulder width apart. I couldn't do either of those 2 weeks ago!
    I'll be happy when I can SEE my toes... :)
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a wonderful feeling? I know it was so good for me to finally sit on a couch and reach my toes without my belly getting in the way, Or fasten my shoes etc. Keep it up.
  • xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!