motivated to lose serious weight this summer, friend me!

Options
krikit_lo
krikit_lo Posts: 31 Member
I'm looking for any friends who are motivated to lose this summer. people who make comments daily about themselves and respond to others. as for me, I'm 35 and looking to lose 40 more lbs. I have previously lost 16. My goals is 2lbs a week. I eat based on TDEE less 20%. currently my target is 1477 cal per day.

I don't care if you are 20 or 80years old or have 5lbs or 500 to lose. no matter our age or weight, the struggle is the same. open diary/closed diary doesn't matter to me.

If you feel the same way, friend me :)

Replies

• josiecowboy69
    Options
    I like your style. It's hard on everyone. I post and comment everyday. I have yet to miss one since I found the forums.
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I only accept friends who are committed to logging in everyday and not just doing it then shovelling a bunch of BS excuses as to why they are over their calories and haven't worked out.
    I try to motivated and inspire all of my friends on a daily basis.
    Good luck on your journey.

R
  • lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have requested you as I also log in daily and that I'm a bit sad that I haven't got many friends! I think the more the better.

My diary is closed for now, but mainly as I'm using a Ki Fit/ Bodybugg/bodymedia and I use my daily burn to see my deficit which can look confusing. I'm happy to open it to anyone if they're just curious though.
    I'm 27, 5'5 and have about 10-15lbs to go. If anyone would also like to add me, please do!
  • headlock_lynn
    headlock_lynn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. Encouragement is important. Having the friends who really understand and care make a huge difference to success. You almost feel as if you are letting them down as well when you backslide, not just yourself. They are our cheering section. Good luck with your weight loss. I was thrilled, I've lost 30lbs so far as of today, another 15 to go.
  • Hevans1012
    Hevans1012 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I log in everyday and my starting goal is to lose 43 lbs.