:) Hiya! Weight loss needed by my 21st!

Options
Hiya, I'm Annabelle, but everyone calls me Bella. I'm 20 and I really want to go out and celebrate my 21st in a lovely dress that shows off a figure i'd be proud of! So joined this site. Hope everyone is well.

My problem is I struggle to even eat the 1200 cals i'm told to eat. :/ I'm vegan so all my food is pretty low cal like fruit and things.

Replies

• eesmetana
    eesmetana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome Annabelle!
  • MissBMundane
    Options
    Thank you ! :D hope you're well!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm not a vegan however....struggling to get the right nutrition can be a big problem in weight loss, I would prefer a protein shake with fruit in it or a protein bar to get some nutritional values in you. Good Luck
  • MissBMundane
    Options
    I have protein shakes and holland and barrett sells some really good vegan protein bars :) I think its carbs that I have more of a issue with! Thanks for the luck :)
  • amallia921
    amallia921 Posts: 51
    Options
    Wecome Bella! I'm not a vegan but my brother and his wife are. So I know what you are talking bout.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi Annabelle, my name is Karina. I am also 20 years old. I too am trying to lose weight by my 21st, but I'm giving myself more than just thart amount of time to lose weight. Overall I have 80 pounds I'd like to lose, what about you? If you need more support feel free to add me..
  • MissBMundane
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a small frame so I'd like to lose around 20lb :)
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 with a small frame so I'd like to lose around 20lb :)

You can do it!! I wish I had only 20 pounds to lose lol. I'm 5'4
  • MissBMundane
    Options
    Sucks though! the less you gotta lose the harder it is! Have struggled to lose anything xx you'll do it hun!