WOOOHOOOO!!

Options
dyannajoy
dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
Hi friends! I just wanted to post and let you know of my SUCCESS with this diet so far. I just started on Monday. Well sort of my own made up version of 17dd because I have not read the book yet LOL.......just going by what I am reading on the web. (the book is ordered and hopefully on its way).......so I am by no means doing this even close to perfect. But I am down 4 lbs since Monday.....for a total of 17 lbs (the first 13 were lost very slowly since Feb. when I joined MFP) I am beyond ecstatic. For one thing it has been years since I lost 17 lbs......I usually stall out at about 10-12........which is what I did here until Monday when I started 17dd. I want to lose another 40 or so altogether.......now.......I think I can!:laugh:

It just feels so good to be going forward, instead of giving up and gaining back the little I lost. Anyway, just had to share my good news for this day. Thanks! Dyanna

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm so glad you're seeing progress! Keep up the amazing work and I'm sure you'll see even more! :)
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep it up!
  • eesmetana
    eesmetana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep the great work!
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    congrats! If you don't have the book yet, what changes have you done?
    Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!