Replies

• ribena1958
    ribena1958 Posts: 152
    Options
    what a difference, well done you
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I admire you for being the size you were and still out there on the field. I can't tell you how many times I passed upfun things because I was embarrassed. I could kick myself i the butt now but at 44 5 grandchildren I am now getting to really enjoy life. You may have more to go but already even in your befores you are inspirational. Big girls need to hear your motivation and self confidence to not stop or keep from trying things they may love because of our size. Thanks for being you and posting and keep it up girl, feeling that good is contagious and I want it too. God Bless you Always!!
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    normalg I'm not one who has ever let my weight stop me. I've only ever been denied doing one thing as a result of my weight (too fat to skyjump) Now I want to get to a point where not only can I do it but I can do it WELL and enjoy it!
  • KPBlake
    KPBlake Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a pitcher too! I'm very heavy so it causes me to dip A LOT when I end my follow through, I've also got a shoulder injury from it!
    Ignore my face... lol http://oi48.tinypic.com/15ml3tc.jpg

Congrats, you look amazing and are an inspiration! :D
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome photo! But the lean is much more pronounced when we're bigger :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Nice job. Keep working on that form so you don't take any more shoulder injuries. Those will hurt over time ... :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!