This is for Life

Tanisse
Tanisse Posts: 37 Member
I've always been the person that constantly yoyo'd, so I've decided to make this change for life. I really am enjoying it, and can't believe that once you make up your mind to do something it is possible. I've already lost 40lbs in 2008 and kept it off. Now I'm trying to lose the last 20lbs. Would love some friends and accountablility. Hit me up, if your serious also.

Replies

• Hiya, I'm trying to lose 21 pounds myself. :) Would be happy to encourage if I can xx
  • hsaab
    hsaab Posts: 36
    Great job on loosing 40! thats awesome. I got 23lbs to goo :) so feel free to add mee! Helps having buddies that motivate u on here, you'll like it alot
  • Iweigh139
    Iweigh139 Posts: 8
    Change is good. Be kind to yourself. Believe in you, especially when no one else does. You matter! You can make a huge difference in the lives of others.....don't cast your pearls to the swine...hang with those that encourage you....run from those that discourage you....realize you need others and then ask for what you want! You get a gold star just for asking :-D Hang with me if you want encouragement.
  • Sasco67
    Sasco67 Posts: 10 Member
    That's an amazing loss so far. Congratulations! I am also finally trying to make a lifestyle change that I can stick to for life, rather than diet for a month or so, lose a few lbs then get bored and give up. The more encouragement we can get the easier it'll be to stick to...I think doing the food and exercise diaries really open your eyes and make you think twice about that 500 calorie sandwich that takes a serious hard slog in the gym to get rid of :-O
    Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • j_harley50
    j_harley50 Posts: 36
    I'd be happy to help, I'm trying to lose 100lbs lost 20 so far and could do with the encouragement. :)