I'm new here, and I would love support from any of you!

Options
I'm Maria, I'm 19 and I live in the UK. I stand at 5"6 and I'm looking to lose around 60lbs; I have lost around 14lbs so far. It was a bit more than that but sadly I have put weight back on recently.
My workouts are based at home, I have a cross trainer and a park nearby to run around.
I would appreciate any advice anyone has and I'd love to have someone around so that I feel like I'm not in this alone!

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm Maria, I'm 19 and I live in the UK. I stand at 5"6 and I'm looking to lose around 60lbs; I have lost 14lbs so far.
    My workouts are based at home, I have a cross trainer and a park nearby to run around.
    I would appreciate any advice anyone has and I'd love to have someone around so that I feel like I'm not in this alone!

Sorry I'm from the US however I will support you and shut u already beat the first part by already losing weight and continuing to exercise!!! :laugh: You can do this!! Keep up the good work and continue to strive for that goal!! :smile: :happy:
  • angenoir1103
    Options
    Im from the US too but Im willing to be supportive if you will do it in return :happy: