New and Need Support

Options
Hi All! I'm new to this site and could definitely use some encouragement and support from others. I'm a mom of two girls, 31, and live in central jersey (or joisey if you believe those retarded reality tv shows). Please don't friend me if you watch those. ;-) Snooki does NOT represent our state!

Anyhow, I want to make sure I stick with this, so any help, advice, or laughs anyone could give me would be great!

Replies

• PamelaLavender
    PamelaLavender Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi Diana Welcome to MFP - I just sent you an invite.

Rylnn
  • Nezsgirl
    Nezsgirl Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi I'm 29 next month and a mum of two. I am also new to this site, but I'm going to give it a go
  • acarrillo2012
    acarrillo2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 32 and the working mom of a toddler. I joined this site a few months ago and it was really helping when I was logging in consistently for a few weeks - but I got stressed/distracted and stopped doing it. I want to try again and am definitely looking for support/community too, to stick with it this time around.
  • eesmetana
    eesmetana Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, this is a great place and good start toward your fitness goals!
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will definitely get the support your need here - You are welcome to add me, Busy Mom have to stick together!
  • tikab89
    tikab89 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hey!! I am new (kind of). I downloaded the app awhile ago but never started using it until 3 days ago. On a mission to lose 20 lbs! I started doing Insanity also. I need friends for encouragement please! :)
  • jesska224
    jesska224 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Diana,

I just started two weeks ago. I'm from NJ originally and now live in NC. Welcome to the journey!
  • jorben1990
    jorben1990 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I am from Texas or Teyxas if you believe the movies too Lol, I always thought it was Jehsee Lol Anywho, welcome I am new as well! I sent you an invite! My first friend! Woohoo(if you accept me anyway lol)
  • hessiemoo
    hessiemoo Posts: 2
    Options
    Good luck!:wink:
  • hessiemoo
    hessiemoo Posts: 2
    Options
    Goof luck
    Hi there!! I am from Texas or Teyxas if you believe the movies too Lol, I always thought it was Jehsee Lol Anywho, welcome I am new as well! I sent you an invite! My first friend! Woohoo(if you accept me anyway lol)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Welcome & enjoy the journey !

BTW, I really LOVE those shows ..... it makes me feel TOTALLY normal :laugh:
  • drotarthebarbarian
    drotarthebarbarian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi. I joined a while ago but have just recently been making a REAL effort to change my life. I have three small sons, so I get the challenges of juggling motherhood and a commitment to take care of yourself. We can do it, Diane!
  • cjrunner80
    cjrunner80 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! This is a great APP. I used LoseIt! before this, but I like the community better on here!! Good luck with everything!! I agree I do not like those reality show :) I am 32 and going to be married this July...just trying to get healthy and make the right food choices :) invite sent.
  • KtLeeMc
    KtLeeMc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Diana- I'm sending you an friend invite right now! I'm also looking for new friends to encourage and be encouraged by :O) Welcome to MFP.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ... live in central jersey (or joisey if you believe those retarded reality tv shows). Please don't friend me if you watch those. ;-) Snooki does NOT represent our state!

I just turned off The View because they had those "REAL" Housewives of NJ women on. Makes me BURN!! They are about as real as Barbie dolls!

I guess you can tell I live in NJ....S. Jersey. Feel free to friend me, neighbor!
  • sadienorman1992
    Options
    HI! I'm also new and I live in Old Jersey in the channel islands! Weird :) Good luck with your journey! xx
  • Zara888
    Zara888 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey all !
    i just joined a minute ago
    please tell me how to go about it

where should i find my food plan from
    breakfast lunch evening snack and dinner

exercise how much everyday

Help

Thanks
  • Josey91
    Josey91 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey Yall! I am new to this site and need support. I had my daughter 8 months ago and I need to lose this weight! I am tired of looking and feeling this way! Please help me anyway that you can! I want to be beautiful again =/
  • JulieHearts
    JulieHearts Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Love the support on MFP... helps me stay on track. Will send an invite. Good luck!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm up in Rockaway, NJ. Wish you the best of luck.