Looking for an active young mother group or friends

Options
polehero
polehero Posts: 7 Member
i wish i had more support loosing weight and people to connect with about pregnancy and what it does to your body and confidence. ive lost 71 pounds so far and have no one to connect with who has been through such a dramatic change like that. i have so many questions and things i would like to talk about with other mothers on the journey to get their body back. so lets hear your stories ladies and lets be friends and share this journey through healthy motherhood :)

Replies

• cindyluu17
    cindyluu17 Posts: 61
    Options
    I just sent u a friend request with message :). I originally lost 60 pounds with my first daughter then now I've lost 43 pounds with this baby only 9 pounds before my gw. I'd luv to support u in any way I can
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    I added you. I'm -51 pounds, mommy of twins with 81 left to go. :)
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    i wish i had more support loosing weight and people to connect with about pregnancy and what it does to your body and confidence. ive lost 71 pounds so far and have no one to connect with who has been through such a dramatic change like that. i have so many questions and things i would like to talk about with other mothers on the journey to get their body back. so lets hear your stories ladies and lets be friends and share this journey through healthy motherhood :)

I will be working on getting back the body i had after july 2012. i lost thrity but then ended up prego.
  • CeeRawr89
    CeeRawr89 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Total weight lost: 45 lbs
    Total weight to get to pre-pregnancy weight: 14 lbs
    Total weight to get to ultimate goal, 25 ish lbs!

22, Mommy of a 2 year old!
  • jenngarza
    jenngarza Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I lost 55LBS and then I got pregnant again so now I am back at it trying to lose that and more
  • bephi
    bephi Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello I'm currently pregnant but only have 5 days left ca. U be my friend too? I have over 100 lbs to loose. I'm 294. And only 5'3 sooooo sad. But hopeful
  • Marcillene
    Marcillene Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    my son is 13 months old and I had gained like 74 lbs while pregnant. I lost all but 18lbs of it until I got really stressed 3 months ago and gainefd 15 more lbs. I just rejoined MFP and hope to be back to my 135lbs that I was a few yrs ago. (I am 5'9). I am currently 183 but I am hoping I can stay on track.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I am a mommy of two little ones (5 & 2) and support helps the process :)
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 2 year old. Had him on my birthday. Gained 97 POUNDS and had an almost 10 pounder! I'll shoot you a request :smile:
  • Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls and still need to lose 30 lbs. I'll send you a request. Im on here everyday!!
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I am a 28 year old mother of an 8 year old daughter. I have a long road ahead of me but I am feeling super positive about it.

I am 5'3
    CW - 182.5lbs
    GW - 125 lbs
  • jamie_maddox
    jamie_maddox Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Mama of 2 little ones (4 and 2). Down 24 with about 70 more to go. I'll send you a friend request!
  • newmarket90
    Options
    Im a mommy of a 4 month old girl, i ballooned up to 218 by the end of my pregnancy, and am currently at 174, my pre pregnancy wieght was 130, but im looking to get down to 120-130, im 5'2.5
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm mom to 3x3year olds and a 4 year old. I lose it then gain it but this time its going for good. Add me if you like. I don't have much experience at losing 71lbs but I will soon enough. I definately know what being a Mum is like though :)
  • 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Birth mother to 4, two of my own, heighest weight was 206 I am 5'5" :-) I sent you an add. Giving birth to six kids in just over five years was not the greatest on my body :-) but determined to lose it!
  • peanut_parker2
    peanut_parker2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Amanda, 23, with a Soon to be 2 yr old in July and a 3 year old..with my first child I weighed in at 207lbs the biggest I've ever been, gaining so much weight in so little time really destroyed my body with stretch marks and I have a pouch -_- I can't get rid of it! I'm working on getting my body back b4 I ever had kids, which I was at abt 150lbs..currently I'm at 169lbs! Babies are a blessing but they rly take so much from a womans body! Add me so we can help support each other:))
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I'm a mommy too, put on 50lbs during pregnancy, working to get rid of the pounds I put on, as many are! :)
    I'll add you too. x
  • kaithenderson
    Options
    Feel free to add me too..I'm a stay at home mom to a 8 month old crazy baby boy!I got up to 245 when I delivered.ive post 67 pounds but still look fat and cant fit into most of my clothes.
  • applechapman
    Options
    I did not gain because of pregnancy but I am a mommy ^_^
  • loseequalsgain
    Options
    I'm a momma of a little girl who will be 2 in August. I will be 21 in September! Feel free to add
    me. I have approx. 103 ish pounds to go until my goal weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!