Bananas
Green onions
Salmon
Sweet Potatoes
Baby Lettuce
Corn on the Cob
Strawberries
Watermelon
Vodka (I want to try a 130 calorie watermelon martini)

Replies

• monkeybrain2012
    Options
    Everything you have on your list minus the cottage cheese and vodka.
    In addition I also buy a lot of apples, pears, grapes, brocolli, green beans, kale, cans of sardines, persian cucumbers, red bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, celery, salmon, chicken steak, ground beef, nuts, rice, quinoa, cans of black beans, cans of chickpeas, zucchini, carrots, rice, quinoa, millet, buckwheat.
  • prettyprpro
    prettyprpro Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    In addition I also buy a lot of apples, pears, grapes, brocolli, green beans, kale, cans of sardines, persian cucumbers, red bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, celery, salmon, chicken steak, ground beef, nuts, rice, quinoa, cans of black beans, cans of chickpeas, zucchini, carrots, rice, quinoa, millet, buckwheat.

Be careful with the canned foods, because it is a lot of sodium in it!
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Just got back and bought 8# test fishing line, fishing license, and some new baits to try out (on the fish, not personally). But somehow I think this is not what you were searching for.
  • monkeybrain2012
    Options

Be careful with the canned foods, because it is a lot of sodium in it!

Yes, you are right - thank you. I always rinse the beans before eating them and I hope that rinses some of the added sodium out. It's an occasional thing. I do on occasion cook dried beans from scratch. I guess I cook a lot and then freeze the extras. That way I wouldn't get the extra sodium adn I won't have a can to toss :happy:
  • monkeybrain2012
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Just got back and bought 8# test fishing line, fishing license, and some new baits to try out (on the fish, not personally). But somehow I think this is not what you were searching for.