Starting Power 90 (original, not "X") Any takers?

Options
I am starting a round of the old school Power 90 this Monday, October 5th. I'm looking for some other dedicated folks to help keep the motivation up! Let me know it you are interested!

Replies

• drymartini24
    drymartini24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step and setting a start date! What do you hope to achieve with this program? Have you done it before?
  • ChriStrength
    Options
    Just setting myself up for keeping the pace... I started it awhile ago but never got all the way through. My desire is to build some lean muscle while trimming down. It seemed like a solid place for starting out. Have you done it before?
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    I did Power90 about 6 or 7 years ago. I loved it. It was the program that got me hooked on Beachbody & Tony Horton. You really can't go wrong with anything Tony does.

Let me know if you have questions. Feel free to send me a message anytime! Good luck! :drinker:
  • silvertears
    silvertears Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 17 of Power 90. I've lost 6 lbs so far and can already see improvement in how much I can do during the workouts.
  • sandy429
    sandy429 Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    That's great!! Keep it up!! :drinker:
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I did Power 90 a few months ago. Really helped improve my muscle, endurance and I lost about 20 lbs! Have fun!
  • drymartini24
    drymartini24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    well here we are nearly at the end of your 30 days...how is it going?