80 pounds down...do I want to know how many more to go?

Options
I recently took up my fitness pal for a weight and fitness control class that was mandatory for my degree. It's only been a couple of days but I am addicted and wish I had known this had been here all along to take advantage of all the help! I started my weight loss journey almost 2 years ago and have been working at a leisurely pace to keep my weight off. I was almost 300 pounds when I realized, "Whoa!" and put the cookie down. I have lost 80 pounds but still have so much more to go. For me, it' about learning how to live an all-around healthier lifestyle. I want to be emotionally, spiritually and physically healthier. I would love to meet people who need the same and exchange advice about what it takes to be a healthy person, not for society, but for YOU!

How do you post pictures? I have before and afters if anyone wants to see! :)

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s503/audreygwyn/before.jpg

That is a before picture. (Hope it works!)

Here is an after picture:

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s503/audreygwyn/ProfilePicture.jpg

Replies

• takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm stoked!

[*img]linktophotohere.png[/*img] Without the stars.
  • sabram2147
    sabram2147 Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel to add me as a friend if you'd like! (And, I'd l♥ve to see your before/after pics!)
  • Coco_UK
    Coco_UK Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Just sent you an invite :-)
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Awesome to hear about your loss. I'm glad that you are so energized to be a part of this. Add me as a friend if you are interested.
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your progress so far! Feel free to add me if you'd like. And yes please share your before / after pictures they are always so motivational!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    welcome to the fam!! this site is beyond amazing.. let me know if you need any additional support <3
  • alikrorp225
    Options
    Welcome! I love this MFP world. I'm very grateful for the helpful hints and support I receive here. Congrats on the 80 lbs weight loss. That's great! I've lost just over 12 and have about 80 more to go. You can do it! Add me, if you'd like. I'm addicted as well and log in every day. :)
  • WILSONBA
    WILSONBA Posts: 197
    Options
    you are pretty my dear!
  • audreygwyn
    Options
    Thanks for the hey there's, encouragements, helpful hints, and all that's in between! You are all wonderful! Can't wait to become friends with everyone!
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    before.jpg

That is a before picture. (Hope it works!)

Here is an after picture:

ProfilePicture.jpg

Fixed ya pics :)
  • audreygwyn
    Options
    You are SOOOO awesome @ Ravenesque!
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats!!! Feel free to add me as a friend as well!
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Thank you, but ll i did was put [img]tags around your urls. You look fab. Anyone can add me as a friend anytime :) ~Raven[/img]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!