New, And Wanting Fabulous New Friends!

Options
KtLeeMc
KtLeeMc Posts: 7 Member
Hey All, my name is Katie :O)

I started my fitness pal about 3 weeks ago, and as of today have lost six pounds and am feeling great! I love MFP and the support I'm getting from others through it!!

Let me tell you a little about myself.

I'm an animal lover, I have two kittehs, one of which is my baby! He's always following me around like a little lost puppy and jumping up on my shoulders and rubbing on me. He's the cute little guy in my profile pic :)

I'm a college student studying Occupational Therapy- I want to work with children someday, I love helping little kiddos!

Anyway, I would like to make some new friends on MFP so we can **encourage each other!** Please add me! I would love to join you on your weight loss journey!

Best wishes,
Katie

Replies

• moea432
    moea432 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi and WELCOME to MFP! This place is GREAT! Literally helps change lives! Six pounds! THATS AWESOME! stick with it and make sure you switch up any workout routines to "trick" the body! feel free to add me!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Welocme aboard. Feel free to send a friend request.
  • DIana_Hauser
    Options
    I just joined today! I am also an animal lover. I have 3 dogs and 2 cats. I am an English teacher, so I also enjoy working with children (most of the time). :-) Congrats on the weight loss! Sounds like you're right on track!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Added! : )
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Hope you enjoy the site.
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Add me if you like :)

I'm a college professor (I teach computer science) and an animal lover. I also work in the IT department at my campus.

I wish I had a kitteh....but my hubby is/says he's allergic to them (I say it like that because all of the sudden, after the death of our last cat, he became allergic).

But we do have 3 dogs (doberman and 2 chihuahuas), 4 hermit crabs and 6 angelfish.

Welcome to MFP!
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Feel free to add!! I was on this about a year ago and trying to get back on track!
  • taparra
    taparra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined 3 days ago!! Looking for new friends, and some helpful advice for weight lose. I've been exercising for 3 months now and just changed my routine the day before I joined my fitness pal. I hope to see better results now that I can see what Im eating and the exercise that I am doing.
  • cswoodring
    cswoodring Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a big animal lover too! Feel free to add me =)

And congrats on losing the six lbs!