I never thought...

Options
In a million years, I never ever thought I would lose 15 pounds. Some of you may remember me talking about taking Phentermine, well, I quite taking it, and now I'm down 15 beautiful pounds. Without the help of a drug. ALL BY MYSELF. I've been making wise choices (okay except that one time...Carl's Jr...grr, not blaming them though...), and just plain old doing better. I AM SOOOO EXCITED, I think I'll clean the house and burn a few more calories, just for the heck of it.

15 pounds lighter, and ready to meet my first mini-goal.

FAT YOU'VE MET YOUR MATCH!!

okay, I'm done being insane. I was just really excited to see the scale at MINUS 15 pounds. AWESOME!

ALC

Replies

• TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Options
    Amber, thats fantastic!! Even more so because you did it on your own, and in a much healthier way! Congratulations and keep up the great work! You can accomplish anything you truly set your mind to do!!
  • calvarado
    Options
    Congrats, girl! That's GREAT!!! Little changes lead to big results.
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Awesome! :smile: :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • rochelle971
    rochelle971 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Success does feel great.

270514.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That's awesome! :drinker:
  • aythakay
    aythakay Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Good for you!!! And FYI, I have used Phentermine on and off over the years and have found that I ALWAYS gain more weight as soon as I stop taking it....so, for future reference....Phentermine- not so good in the long run......
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    as a health care provider I discourage use of Phenteramine for the very reasons you cite. It is NOT a long plan solution and it has it's risks. If it were THAT easy I would be seeing my patients and wearing a spandex skirt with a slit up to the butt!! I have had several patients with BAD BAD problems while taking that stuff!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!