NOM NOM NOM!!! (that's what I sounded like at dinner)

Options
Man, after the day I have had, I feel like I ate everything in site within two meals. I was active, but boy, did I punish my palate today. Tasted so good, but I am paying for it tonight.

I am fairly certain that at dinner I looked like the picture of the turtle in my profile. :laugh:

(that picture makes me giggle like a little girl)

Anyway, I hope you all had more success than I did today. Sheesh. :tongue:

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Man, after the day I have had, I feel like I ate everything in site within two meals. I was active, but boy, did I punish my palate today. Tasted so good, but I am paying for it tonight.

I am fairly certain that at dinner I looked like the picture of the turtle in my profile. :laugh:

(that picture makes me giggle like a little girl)

Anyway, I hope you all had more success than I did today. Sheesh. :tongue:
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    No not really l ate 800 calories worth of chocolate,
    went 700 over my limet:sad:

Tomorrow will be better, keep up the good work:bigsmile:
  • crystalee
    crystalee Posts: 13
    Options
    I hear you there! I made my family's favorite meal last night, promising myself that I would only eat one little serving of those chicken enchiladas. Lets just say it didn't work out that way! :bigsmile: Have a great day today!
  • bonkers5975
    bonkers5975 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Can y'all say Mexican? :smile: Only went 450 cals over, but twice the fat I was supposed to have. Yikes! (The ice cream didn't help, either...)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I indulged in some red wine yesterday. (head down..kicking rock down lonely street...) :sick:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I indulged in some red wine yesterday. (head down..kicking rock down lonely street...) :sick:

For some reason when I read that I thought of the closing credits of the old 'Incredible Hulk' show where Bruce Banner is walking down the road with the sad piano music playing....I loved that show...I'm going to youtube that credit sequence right now. :laugh: