My NEW love!!!! :)

Options
Pistachios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are so flippin AMAZING!!!!! THEY'RE BETTER THAN PEANUTS AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I tried the Ice cream and uh yeah...I spit that right back in the bowl...bad idea making this delicous nut into a fatty disgusting frozen dessert! AMERICA SHAME ON YOU! Happy Friday! :)

Replies

• mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Mmm pistachios are so good, and I love a snack you have to work to get to. Even though they're easy to crack that little effort of opening the shell makes me so much more aware of how many I'm eating...especially when I look at the pile of discarded shells.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    mmmm! One of my favorites!
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Takes way longer to eat a serving if you have to open them up
  • bearsmom82
    bearsmom82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Absolutely agree! I eat the roast, unsalted ones, 30 of them for 96 calories - bring a little baggie of them to work everyday and slowly munch away. They are super-yummy!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Absolutely agree! I eat the roast, unsalted ones, 30 of them for 96 calories - bring a little baggie of them to work everyday and slowly munch away. They are super-yummy!

Wait, how are you getting 30 for 96 calories? Hungry Girl says 25 for 100 calories. Have I been short changing myself 5 glorious pistachios every night???