New to Fitness Pal...30 pound weight loss goal!!

Options
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself to the FitnessPal community. I am loving this application thus far. And, it helps that I have co-workers who are sharing in this journey to meet their personal fitness goals as well. My goal is to be "consistent" with exercise and nutrition. If that is done, my 30 pound initial weight loss goal should be achieved. Wish me luck:laugh:

Replies

• swnerd
    swnerd Posts: 3
    Options
    Good Luck Miller. 30 pounds seems do-able. I am losing 20 pounds myself and I am a small lady (5'3). This place is pretty cool.
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • fbandit14
    fbandit14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me too!
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Danardeener
    Danardeener Posts: 255
    Options
    Hi...welcome. Feel free to add me too. :)
  • WendyA1119
    WendyA1119 Posts: 53
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey! This is an awesome place for motivation and support.

Wendy
  • Sksieger
    Sksieger Posts: 63
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) Good luck!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! This is an amazing site, when I first started I thought my goal was out of reach...but 5 months later and 42 lbs down, it really made me realize my goal is in reaching distance now, all b/c of the wonderful people here and all the tools it has given me, the food diary is what helped me all along, counting calories is so important, and deff get a food scale, I never realized how much I was over estimating serving sizes!
  • mzdavis2706
    Options
    You can do it!!
  • heatherharter
    Options
    Good Luck and feel free to add me! I am looking for a network to celebrate our successes with!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good Luck! Anyone feel free to add me for motivation and support! Together we can!!!! :)
  • Nycie30
    Nycie30 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....I love this place and the people are sooo nice and supportive....If you want more friends here, feel free to add me.....
  • usernamejoe
    usernamejoe Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You're in the right place! YOU CAN DO THIS! Feel free to add. I'm pretty consistent at providing support or motivation.
  • Marie294
    Marie294 Posts: 304
    Options
    Good Luck! We can do this! :)
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Good luck! If I can do it, I know you can too!

I also love that your goal is to be consistent with nutrition and exercise. Setting a manageable goal is sometimes the key to sticking with it.
  • NajahDaMuslimah
    Options
    My best to you and your health. As I can see, we have the same goals in mind. I too am trying to lose around 30 pounds or a little more. Feel free to add me. I'd love to keep up with you as well. Enjoy the entity of your day...!
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Best of luck in your journey, please feel free to add me for any additional motivation and support.
    Good day :)
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i wont say good luck because you dont need luck, just stay committed to reaching your goal :smile:

it may get frustrating at times, but it helps to set little goals along the way since weight loss isn't always linear.
  • Claribel1
    Claribel1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to at least be 115lbs. Last year was a weird year for me. I gained about 30 to 40lbs... Doctor said that about 110-120lbs is healthy for me being 4'9 and 28 years old. so I'm trying to be a bit more healthy and active again. i was at 165lbs and now i'm at 159lbs. Playing the Xbox Kinect games are really helpful and my husband and I are using the NikeFuel Band so we have a target and try to beat it as often as we can. So hopefully by the end of the year i'll be healthy and fit again.
  • heatherharter
    Options
    Good Luck! My goal is 30lbs this 90 day as well! 11/12 lbs away on day 59. :) You can do it girl!