New to fitness pal!!

Options
Hi! I'm new to this app though apparently I've had it for a while lol I really want to lose weight before my 21first birthday next year ^\\\\\\\^ I also want to change my eating habits because I tent to eat bigger portions than I should >.< my goal weight is 165 so I have a good bit if weight to lose! I'm a nice fun loving girl who likes to make friends ^_^ and I hope to lose weight using this app. Wish me luck ♥

Replies

• dalbrown
    dalbrown Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome and you will do well if you stick with the app!!! Everyone is here to cheer you on! D:happy:
  • daenadae
    daenadae Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! feel free to add me as a friend if you would like.
  • linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me! (anyone can!)
  • MrsRegan
    MrsRegan Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome! I have lost 34 lbs in just over 3 months using MyFitnessPal! The accountability and visual of what and how much you are eating really helps! I have dramatically decreased my portion sizes! I eat smaller amounts, more often (healthy choices of course)! Some of my favorite snacks are hummus and wheat thins, unsweetened applesauce, weight watchers fudgesicles, sugarfree chocolate pudding, tangerines, watermelon, cantaloupe, and strawberries! For breakfast I either have Kashi blueberry waffles and sugarfree syrup, lower sugar oatmeal, Kashi GoLean cereal (dry), turkey sausage/bacon, egg whites, and/or greek yogurt. Lunch is usually a SmartOnes, Lean Cuisine, or Healthy Choice microwaveable meal. Dinner is always lean meat and lots of veggies, with the occasional whole grain (tortilla, pasta, etc.) I have an awesome low calorie recipe board on Pinterest here: http://pinterest.com/KendallRegan/recipe-box/

I also have a Fitness/Motivation board that definitely helps me get off my butt and exercise: http://pinterest.com/KendallRegan/fitness-and-motivation/

I try to exercise at least 5 days a week. For fat burn definitely try to get in some good, heart pumping cardio every day! Best of luck to you, and if you are determined, you will get results in no time and it feels SO GOOD! :D