New to MFP + want to make friends!

Options
jesska224
jesska224 Posts: 21 Member
Hi all,

I've been on MFP on my phone app for 2 weeks and half lost 5 pounds so far! My goal is to get out of the overweight BMI (be lower than 25) and stay there. At my largest weight two years ago, I was 30.7 (just in obese). Over the past 2 years, I lost 18 pounds, but have been stuck there for 6 months. It's time to kick it into gear and someone recommended MFP to me. In two weeks I lost 5 pounds and learned a lot about myself and my nutrition. I'm currently at 27.3.

When the MFP tells me I'm done eating for the day and I don't want to listen, my boyfriend becomes my back up :0) I'd like to be able to come here as well to keep me in line.

I just checked out the website today and I can't believe how much conversation is going on in this community. I'm looking forward to gaining inspiration from all of you.

Jessica

Replies

• squirrleydoodle
    squirrleydoodle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    great job!!!! and btw cute dog!! feel free to add me
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Good to hear you lost 5lb's. Glad to see your BF is helping. Having support is real life is a huge help. Best of luck.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far.. feel free to add me :)
  • jerilph
    jerilph Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I just joined this week. Is your dog a poodle? I have a black male toy. Love the breed.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    you can add me