Operation Abicals ... no laughing? 60 day progress pics

Options
scorpiorlr
scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
MFP was the first step and many people on here have and are still helping me along! For that I am eternally grateful.

Long story short. Grew an unhealthy pot belly all my weight in my gut...still need to do a lot of work. Was on High blood pressure meds, high cholesterol problems. The stomach is the typical killer of 30 to 40 year old men the doc said (Thats me!) Didn't want to die. Made a lifestyle change and am still working on it. I know my mirror is dirty and I know I am not done. I wanted Ripped Abs by the 4th of July I may not make that goal but August is a possibility. The weight I have been purposefully taking off slow. No more than 2.5 lbs a week. Clean eating for the most part while still enjoying beer and chocolate at least once a week. No more meds the doc took me off of them and no more high cholesterol. I am running 12 to 15 miles a week after sitting lazy for almost 12 years. Hard work is what it comes down too and it will pay off. If I can actually put my mind to doing it so can anybody else right? Like I said still have a lot of work but this is where I am right now. Maybe see you all in another 30 to 60 days. This 37 year old needs to stay healthy and you all make it easier!

OperationAbicals60DayPhotoProof-1-1.jpg

Replies

• thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, amazing difference
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! Keep up the great work!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You're doing it! Keep killing it, killer!
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have made amazing progress. What an inspiration you are!
  • WenonaY
    WenonaY Posts: 203
    Options
    Awesome job! Very proud.
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted these! You have done an amazing job so far, and I know you're going to keep killing those 5k times!! Good luck for your race tomorrow!!!!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    See, killer, dude.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    No laughing here, you have done an amazing job!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Awesome dedication!
  • Hawkian
    Hawkian Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Seriously great results. Way to go!
  • rjbalcer
    rjbalcer Posts: 57
    Options
    The incredible shrinking stomach!! Keep it up and as always: Hi 5 !!
  • thatawesomechick82
    thatawesomechick82 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Babe, you look smokin'!!! Keep it up!! And trust me, no one is laughing!!! Results like that are admirable!! Be proud!
  • SinfulMe
    SinfulMe Posts: 38
    Options
    Awesome job! Thought about adding some weights for upper body strength and shape? Would and will really assist your running. My Man swears by the combo.
    Keep up the great work!
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Damn I wish I would have done that as well (the pics that is)! Great work!
  • scorpiorlr
    scorpiorlr Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your supportive comments. There is still a ways to go but at least its a good start! I can't wait to see results in the next 60 days!

The next step is weights and a lot of core focus. It only gets harder from here I am told.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    super job
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    You already got through the hardest part by starting and keeping on going. Sounds like you're excited about your next 60 days already. Kudos to you!
  • saritaeliz86
    saritaeliz86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    this almost made me cry.. I am truly inspired by you. Keep up the good work! It's an amazing difference! :)
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    wow thats amazing in just 60 days! What an inspriation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!