Need Motivation!!

Options
Hey guys,

I am an athletic person, however I am always busy, and things are always coming up. I need people to get on me about eating right and exercising. It's been 2 months since my last workout and I'm slowly getting back into my old eating habits. I NEED to get on it. I have about 13 lbs to lose. I will do the same as well, I love to help people on their journeys as well!

Bry

Replies

• Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    ON IT! Just don't get mad at me if I say something you don't want to hear. I'd expect the same from you. If you see something in my food diary or notice I haven't been to the gym in a few days, I expect that you say something! Best of luck. I know you're going through a tough time but that's life. And we can't punish our bodies. You got this! :D
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    You already have 154 friends...me included, mister!! Are we not motivational enough? :wink:

Get your *kitten* up off the couch and DO something, mister! (How's that?!?!?! :):)
  • FretheMJsmokingcannibal
    Options
    Make short term goals that you'll really want to accomplish!
    Mine is too lose enough to be a horse jockey.
  • 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    I Just posted the same thing pretty much!! I'm so bad at keeping myself on track :(
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I'll do it, but I'm harsh! Ha ha! Add me if you like.
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You already have 154 friends...me included, mister!! Are we not motivational enough? :wink:

Get your *kitten* up off the couch and DO something, mister! (How's that?!?!?! :):)

THIS. yup yup! That's what you need!
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Haha! I know I have a lot of friends on my list. I really appreciat the support I get from everyone. You are all great! I want people to be harsh and give me criticism when necessary. Whatever you want, I wont take it personal, I will take it as a way to improve! I'm usually good about getting motivation by looking at others, but its been hard recently. Thanks everyone for all of your replies!
  • jamesg2012
    jamesg2012 Posts: 25
    Options
    Dude be a man and face your fears!!!!!!...In a nice way coming from another man.. Have a look at what you have been eating and see what you can change. I never believed this but its 80% nutrition in loosing weight. I now believe this as I have hardly excercised due to 2 back surgerys and still can't excercise..I started on the long hall close to 100 kgs..I woke up and realised that I was eating crap food and had to change..I changed the way I ate and what I put in my mouth...Good strong mate you can do it..Feel free to ask anything..We are all hear for one reason and that is too feel good and also look good by loosing weight
    Sweet as
  • Pinkgirl319
    Pinkgirl319 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You need to log your calories all your days are blank!
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    @Pink: That is intentional haha! I have been eating whatever I want for the past 2 months, and none of it (in my opinion) is log worthy. Starting today, you will be see lots of logging from me!
  • Pinkgirl319
    Pinkgirl319 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Pshhh ha have you seen my diary!!??