Goodbye 180's!

Options
Woohoo! I finally broke the 180 barrier I have been stuck at for about a month! :drinker: Gosh, it feels so good to look in the mirror lately! I am on my way to the bikini body I have been waiting for. This site has been the difference in my life! Thanks to all for your help and words of advice and encouragement (whether it was to me or not, it still helped). :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:

Replies

• jesusgrl14
    jesusgrl14 Posts: 250
    Options
    Woohoo! I finally broke the 180 barrier I have been stuck at for about a month! :drinker: Gosh, it feels so good to look in the mirror lately! I am on my way to the bikini body I have been waiting for. This site has been the difference in my life! Thanks to all for your help and words of advice and encouragement (whether it was to me or not, it still helped). :heart: :bigsmile: :heart:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    excellent! Congrats!
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • c-grandma
    c-grandma Posts: 73
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good job!!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!!!!!! :happy: :flowerforyou: I'm trying get there. :drinker: :drinker:
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • Violet1980
    Options

You are an inspiration, as someone who is also stuck in the 180s!