Need Friends for Support =)

Options
amtru2015
amtru2015 Posts: 179 Member
Hey everyone, I just started about a month ago and now that im settled in a routine, I need some friends to keep me accountable! My weaknesses include occassional laziness, making excuses, eating bad things on the weekend, and binge eating--eek! My motivation is my husband who is now deployed. I am also military so im in fairly good shape but I wanna get BETTER! I have 15 more lbs to lose to be at my ideal weight. So...friends...accountability...please!

Replies

• faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hiya Ashmeg! We're in this thing together! The more support the better! :happy:
  • jpc106
    jpc106 Posts: 16
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! you'll have more friends tha n you know what to do with in no time at all!
  • toffeewaffle
    toffeewaffle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! Well first off thank you to you and your husband for being in the military. Second I have more than 15 lbs to go to my goal weight but I'm awesome at support and motivation.
  • TheBigBoots
    TheBigBoots Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. We're all in this together. :)
  • keddeybug
    keddeybug Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too! My husband is my support, but he's losing a lot faster than i am and its starting to get discouraging. I've been doing it for a month (trying to lose pregnancy weight) and i've lost 7b lbs. My husband has been doing it for 3 weeks and he's lost 20! thinking about strangling him in his sleep lol
  • cswoodring
    cswoodring Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey! You are welcome to add me =)
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in, and I have all of the same weeknesses, AshMeg! My only stipulation is that you have to be interactive in the newsfeed. I have some "friends" on here who never comment or support me. It feels like you are talking to yourself sometimes! :tongue:
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Love giving support and motivation. I have 15-20 I would like to lose. Feel free to add me too!!
  • amtru2015
    Options
    @keddeybug

Psh he probably had way more to lose ;b
  • keddeybug
    Options
    thats true...at least thats what I'm telling myself. that and I got mine the good old fashioned way of carrying a baby, he just ate ice cream every night! haha
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Me too! My husband is my support, but he's losing a lot faster than i am and its starting to get discouraging. I've been doing it for a month (trying to lose pregnancy weight) and i've lost 7b lbs. My husband has been doing it for 3 weeks and he's lost 20! thinking about strangling him in his sleep lol

I hate that! Seems so unfair the way it melts off of men. :grumble:
  • amtru2015
    Options
    thats true...at least thats what I'm telling myself. that and I got mine the good old fashioned way of carrying a baby, he just ate ice cream every night! haha

They need a like button on MFP
  • pyjamama
    pyjamama Posts: 3
    Options
    If there was one I would use it to agree with this :)
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • keddeybug
    Options
    me too
  • xxzimmer
    xxzimmer Posts: 37
    Options
    You can add me.
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i'd love to be friends. :)
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashmeg! you are welcome to add me and everyone else here can as well. I lost 18 pounds so far
  • violet456
    violet456 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    You can add me to. Like toffeewaffle I have a long way to go so I will be here for a while to help motivate.