My First Ever Progress Pictures

Options
JesicaS82
JesicaS82 Posts: 13 Member
My first ever progress picture. Never thought I'd be brave enough to do them lol. I have so many friends on here who inspire me & motivate me to be a better person not just physically and healthily but in every other way too. If I can inspire one person to love theirselves unconditionally and strive to be their best, then I am a happy girl.

Last September I knew it was time for a change. This is when I started easing into a running program with couch to 5K and then went on to train for and run my first half marathon in March 2012! This is my before pic (Sept 2011) vs my after pic (April 2012).... 8 months after my new training program i am 50lbs down, lots of energy totally different outlook on life. I am always here for anyone needing a motivation partner, help with food or exercise or just needs a friend! Thanks for all the support!!

229974_716948413030_1886817903_n.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!