50 lbs down! My First Ever Progress Pictures

Options
JesicaS82
JesicaS82 Posts: 13 Member
My first ever progress picture. Never thought I'd be brave enough to do them lol. I have so many friends on here who inspire me & motivate me to be a better person not just physically and healthily but in every other way too. If I can inspire one person to love theirselves unconditionally and strive to be their best, then I am a happy girl.

Last September I knew it was time for a change. This is when I started easing into a running program with couch to 5K and then went on to train for and run my first half marathon in March 2012! This is my before pic (Sept 2011) vs my after pic (April 2012).... 8 months after my new training program i am 50lbs down, lots of energy totally different outlook on life. I am always here for anyone needing a motivation partner, help with food or exercise or just needs a friend! Thanks for all the support!!

229974_716948413030_1886817903_n.jpg

Replies

• dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    Congrats on your first marathon! And great job on the weight loss, you look great!
  • brady258
    brady258 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the great work!
  • JesicaS82
    Options
    @dg09 Thank you very much!!
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • JesicaS82
    Options
    @Brady258 & @LHudson53 Thank you both!
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You aren't just my sis...you are inspiring to me!!! :) Love you and keep it up!
  • JesicaS82
    Options
    @Kjacobs84 Thank you :) I love you so much!
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! Lookin good
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Super duper congrats!!!!
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You look great! And Happy :) Way to go, keep it up!
  • JB5349
    JB5349 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is such an outstanding change! Keep up the good work. I also find it inspiring that you were able to lose 50 lbs in 8 months. I have been stalled for about a month now and I just keep working out and eating properly and just started to see the scale move this week I am hoping that for next weeks weigh in I finally see a difference!

You are inspiring to me. You also look amazing... the smile on your face tells it all. You have a lot to be proud of!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look awesome!
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! I am excited for you. :bigsmile:
  • JesicaS82
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! :) I appreciate all the support!
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I want to lose 50 pounds, too. You're an inspiration!
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    True inspriation. You look AMAZING! My goal is to lose 50lbs as well. May I ask how you did it? Was it just running? I run on the treadmill, at leat 5 out of 7 days, for 30 minutes. Thanks so much for sharing......you have no idea how much motivation that is to me...and others!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!