Bingeing

Options
Does anyone else binge?

Replies

• p1nsta
    p1nsta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    There are always ways around it! #1 thing you should never do is starve your self. I eat on a consistent basis, about 6-8 times a day. Keep that metabolism firing! The only reason you would ever binge is because they did not eat enough.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Yes, unfortunately.
    It is proving to be particularly difficult to overcome during my TOM when I will often find myself grabbing packs of bakery goods, like cookies and granola squares, from the store, going for a coffee, and eating almost the whole lot, even knowing what will happen and how bad I will feel after.
  • canichange
    canichange Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If only that were true! I have suffered from bulimia for the last 20 years and have been having a particularly bad time recently
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    If only that were true! I have suffered from bulimia for the last 20 years and have been having a particularly bad time recently

Yes, having similar issues myself at present, though the bulimic tendencies are new. I was anorexic when younger, and have struggled with food and weight since, but the binge issue is fairly new for me.
  • canichange
    canichange Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My thoughts are with you, it is so hard.