Grenade detonator pills

Options
Anyone had any experience using these? Got some today going to start using them tomorrow, anything I should look out for? Hoping these will speed things up a little as I've only lost 3lbs in 3 weeks despite intense exercise.

Replies

• LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    Are they so called diet/weight loss pills?

They do nothing besides lose pounds from your finances.
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    HUH? :huh:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Take them back and eat more.
  • gseburn
    gseburn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    They sound explosive. Not familiar with them.
  • LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options

A pound, a unit of currency in England and a measurement of weight. Made an ironic comparison.

What is that you are wearing on your head? I'm being ironic again.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

A pound, a unit of currency in England and a measurement of weight. Made an ironic comparison.

No homonyms allowed, sorry.
  • stelsher
    stelsher Posts: 21
    Options
    They sound explosive. Not familiar with them.

They're just a fat loss supplement like maximuscle thermobol.
  • p1nsta
    p1nsta Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Through out my entire yearly transformation, all I can tell you is that they do help. But without a proper constructed diet or nutrition plan, it'll be hard to do it.

I've been on the war against fat for about 1 year now, went from 210 to 165 (current). The most hardest thing I've learned is nutrition, now that I see my first set top two abs, I started calorie counting.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Grenade detonator pills.

Seems legit.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options

Where she did not quote you, it should be assumed that she was referring to the OP.

Not being ironic.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    fire in the hole? so to speak...
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Sounds like... a blast.

Wakka wakka wakka!
  • yummy_
    yummy_ Posts: 248 Member
    Options

perhaps you should spend less time being a ***** and more time refining your wit.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    If you end up looking like these guys....then PM me and I'll give you my number

team-grenade-supplement.jpg
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Ka-boom!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I like the hodge twins review of this on YouTube. Lol, but seriously I imagine they are comparable to other fat burners with a ton of caffiene and their proprietary blend of herbs. If they make you feel better about yourself or give you energy I say go for it. I personally wouldn't spend money on a fat burner without clinical evidence that it works, but that's just me. :)
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Grenade detonator pills.

Seems legit.

:laugh: :laugh: :ohwell:
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
  • aspen_matthews
    Options
    Are they so called diet/weight loss pills?

They do nothing besides lose pounds from your finances.

^^ This
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Anyone had any experience using these? Got some today going to start using them tomorrow, anything I should look out for? Hoping these will speed things up a little as I've only lost 3lbs in 3 weeks despite intense exercise.

Working out will not induce weight loss. Only a calorie deficit induces weight loss. Diet is 90% (or more) of the solution. No matter how hard you work out, excessive calorie intake will overwhelm the exercise. It's a trusim that one hears often and should be taken to heart: "You can't out-exercise a bad diet."

No "fat burner" pills can ever be more than "icing on the cake" of the weight loss effort. If Grenade does anything at all I guess it would contribute maybe 1/2% to the solution.