One Year Ago... my life changed (pics)

Options

Replies

• jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    super inspiring. I would really love to do a figure competition someday but it seems like such a crazy goal to me. but its possible, just look at you! what type of routine did you follow? I know it was asked but do you have a goal?
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look incredible! What an accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • TL0105
    TL0105 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!! What an accomplishment! My daughter is 15 and recently lost weight but wants to work on her abs...do you have any suggestions as to what she should do to get more definition? Thanks for posting..truly inspiring! :smile:
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Speechless!! Wow !!
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!:glasses:
    Thank you so much for all your kind words. I never thought I would be inspiring so many people so this is kind of surreal. I will attempt to create a blog describing my diet and exercise routine as well as answer some of the questions that some of you have asked. Since I posted this in the forums yesterday, I have gotten over 100 friend requests, so please be patient with me. Thank you all again!! You are all so sweet. :flowerforyou:
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love that your goal was to do a figure competition when you first started. What ambition and dedication. You totally rock!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing. Congratulations on achieving your goal.
  • Jstash88
    Jstash88 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Here's to setting a goal and being FEARLESS! WTG!
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! congrats you look amazing and you are an inspiration to many keep up the wonderful work and show them what your working with!! Hahaha :smile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! I'm just aproaching my 1 year mark and I have only lost 23 pounds. I pray that I find the determination that you have! Way to go!!!
  • Skittlepop
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Your sweat pants pic is where I'm starting (at least that's close to how I look) and my goal is your pic before the competition!

You are an inspiration! If you can do it, starting out "bigger" than I was and you did it in a year! AMAZING!!!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    What a great journey you have been through so far! Keep it up girly:drinker:
  • jibienvenue
    jibienvenue Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Keep up the great work!

I am about where you are in the teal bikini.
    I start hardcore changing my life last August and now am down 30lbs at 135. I want to be down to 125. Now I'm beginning to become toned.
  • vivekashish
    Options
    wow.... u r an inspiration
  • NewMoi1
    NewMoi1 Posts: 36
    Options
    You look amazing !
  • Skinny_Curves
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • Mary831331
    Mary831331 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    collage.jpg

I started on June 20, 2011 with a mission to compete in a figure competition. My reason for choosing to go that path was because if I didn't choose something so crazy and so unlike me, I don't think it would have worked. There was no way I could stay the same and compete, so something had to change.
    My starting weight was 187lbs - June 2011 ( Purple brides maid dress pic)
    The Sweat pants photo was around 150lbs - November 2011
    The Green Bikini was 135lbs - April 2012
    The Black pants and sports bra was 130lbs - May 2012
    The Competition pic was 128lbs - June 2012

It has been a crazy year, but I am so glad I started when I did. I just want to say that if I could do this, YOU CAN TOO!! Just know your goal and stick to it! Thank you for listening:)

*Edit to say I am 5'5" and I was 27 when I started, 28 now!
  • Mary831331
    Mary831331 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    collage.jpg

I started on June 20, 2011 with a mission to compete in a figure competition. My reason for choosing to go that path was because if I didn't choose something so crazy and so unlike me, I don't think it would have worked. There was no way I could stay the same and compete, so something had to change.
    My starting weight was 187lbs - June 2011 ( Purple brides maid dress pic)
    The Sweat pants photo was around 150lbs - November 2011
    The Green Bikini was 135lbs - April 2012
    The Black pants and sports bra was 130lbs - May 2012
    The Competition pic was 128lbs - June 2012

It has been a crazy year, but I am so glad I started when I did. I just want to say that if I could do this, YOU CAN TOO!! Just know your goal and stick to it! Thank you for listening:)

*Edit to say I am 5'5" and I was 27 when I started, 28 now!

Wow, good for you!!!! You look amazing and what a difference!
  • KeishaK89
    KeishaK89 Posts: 40
    Options
    you are such an inspiration, thanks so much for sharing =)
  • Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!